Chapter 16

Nie Huasang's pov

I seriously don't want it. But da ge, want me to come and at least see how to manage all things in the gym. But I don't like their surroundings, like just the smell of sweat, bulky people, and what type of music played there.

Suddenly I got an idea, how bout I ask wei gonzi and Jiang Gonzi to accompany me? But if I directly ask, they will reject me. I smirk and said "I know what to do"

"Wei gonzi, do you know. Da Ge told me that there is a new workout that makes you dance more flexibly. Just imagine after trying that you will be the dancing diva of our whole college" Jiang Cheng interrupt "Diva used for females only" I correct myself "Okay then, dance master" wei wuxian comments "That sounds weird" Jiang Cheng comments "So you are" "aye, wei gonzi are coming or not?" He nodded with an annoyed face because of Jiang Cheng.

Then I turned to Jiang Cheng "Jiang Gonzi, you should also join the gym" "And why should I do that" he inquired "Okay I will explain. You are already very famous because of your excellent performance in academics and sports. And every girl wants to be with you. But just think about it, if you gain some more muscles. You will able to impress Wen Qing"

"Aye, Wei Wuxian did you tell everybody" Jiang Cheng barked at him in anger. "Aye, that's not a point. The point is, it all can come true if you guys agree" I watch them thinking hard for an answer.

Then they nodded to each other. "Okay, we agreed. But at one thing" I nodded suspiciously. As wei wuxian continues.

"I will bring Lan Zhan with me"  I sighed in relief as Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes in annoyance. I replied "Okay".

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya