Chapter 25

Jiang Yanli's pov

Its been a week when zixuan told me about his brother. I clearly understand how he would be feeling right now. When I asked mianmian about his condition. She told me that he haven't came out of his house not even attending his college or job. As zixuan told her to put a eye on him.

I am getting so nervous about him. Like he is the only family zixuan left. His mother already passed a long time ago and he didn't consider his father in his family.

I took the address of guangyao from mianmian and drove to it. I also want to meet him and check on him. After some time I finally reached my destination. As I got out of my car and rang the door bell after sometime a sick looking boy came out of the house. He was looking extremely thin for a growing man. I saw dark circles below his eyes.

I felt very bad for him, when I noticed his confused expression. I quickly collect myself and said "are you jin guangyao?" He nodded he was looking a bit surprised, but I continue "My name is jiang yanli, I am girlfriend of Jin Zixuan. Can I come inside" he was looking somewhat happy about knowing me. He just gestured me to come inside.

When I get inside he gesture me to sit on couch. When I did as told too he was looking me for a bit then said "I am really sorry for my inconvenient behavior. I will get something for refreshments" he said while bowing continuously.

He was looking somewhat lost in his thoughts. I felt bad for him to get through so much in this age. Zixuan told me everything, that within a year he lost his mother who was suffering from depression for a long time. Then trusted his father but in the end he just got hurt.

"A-yao, can I call you that?" He gave me a nod. So I continue "You don't have to do these formalities to me. Please consider us as your family. I know its going to be hard for you to believe in someone again" I goes closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "But me and Zixuan promise you, we wont break your trust. Please give us a chance. Please open your heart for love. For the people who truly loves you" I saw a crystal drop on his eyes. As I smiled to reassure him.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya