Chapter 4

Jin Guangshan's pov

As I found out he is Meng Shi's son. I was surprised at what a stupid woman she was. I thought she killed herself a long time ago when I left her. But no, she raised that mistake. Well, thank god I don't have to see her face again. And the good news for me is I got someone to pay my liquor bills and house rent. I don't have money, because I don't like to work, I like to do something else;)

For now, I just have to manipulate him (I am good at it). So, I make a fake emotional story that I loved that stupid woman and blah blah blah, with my fake tears. I am so proud of myself. Somebody give me an award for my acting.

I saw him believing in my story. Of course, he is a stupid son of that stupid woman. Maybe that's in his genes. Hahaha

I will make him feel pity for his poor father.

My legitimate son is just useless like his mother. He left me alone here and took over my company. I know he hates me but at least he could send me some money. I don't care about anything but me and money.

But this boy will be my bank, my source of money. I just need to make him trust me and not let Zixuan meet him. I took him inside with my emotional drama. I will make him work and earn money for his poor father. What a stupid boy.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya