Chapter 28

Jin guangyao's pov

I walked to my first class, expecting a attack from the trio of questions that why I suddenly disappear.
When I entered, my eyes met them, then Wei wuxian was going to speak something, but got interrupted by the teacher. As she came and started to teach after greeting everyone.

During class, they trying to talk to me several times. Ended up a detention for the four of us.

I glared them for getting in me in detention with them, when they could wait.
But they glared me back, so I just laughed at them.

I seriously miss spending time with them. Getting into trouble together with your friends. That's what the real fun of school life.

Does anybody got punished because of your friend?
Or
Get your friend in trouble because of you.

~Time skip ~

We were walking to cafeteria, as they still bombarding me with questions and accusations. I really can't understand what they were saying. As the three of them speaking on the same time.

"Guys, let's find a table. Then we can talk" I suggested, earning a nod from them.

After getting our food we settled on a table. Then I told them everything but not in too details.
"I am so sorry for that" Jiang cheng said. "Its okay. And one more thing, I am favorite of yanli jie" I said teasing them.

"That can't be possible, I am shijie's favorite"
"No. I am jiejie's favorite." Then their bickering started. I am getting used to it.

Then huasang said something to change the topic. "You know what. At first I thought da ge will kill me, if he found about I lied in college. About him not present in China. But i am grateful of Mr. Lan. To save me from breaking my legs" he said in a relief. I hummed in response. Like Mr. Lan is friend with Mr. Nie. So he could easily handle him. As Mr. Nie respect him so much. I wish I could be in Mr. Lan's place. But I shrug the thought.

Wei wuxian said "you are right, huasang. Mr. Lan is very generous person, he is a perfect match for your hot headed brother" jiang cheng and huasang agreed with him.

I replied to him. "Hehe, Wei wuxian. You sound like they are couples or something" I said while giggling as I drink my soft drink.

He replied to me "Ofcourse, they are." The drink came out of my mouth as I was shocked. I asked him again, thinking my mind is play games with me. But

"Aye, A-yao. Don't tell me you doesn't know about that. The whole college knew that. You are here, oblivious!" He said in jocking way.

Jiang cheng said "maybe guangyao doesn't know that. Cause he was on leave. So that's what happened. Right?"

"You are right. So I have to tell you everything"

Wei wuxian told me everything he knew, what huasang told him. And how they always found them together. Now I understand why they were looking so close.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya