Chapter 33

Jin guangyao's pov

I wake up with a headache as I saw I was still on the floor. Maybe I slept on the floor while crying. My eyes was swollen and red. My whole body was shivering on the cold floor. But maybe I deserve it. Being alone on the cold floor. Even if people are ready to help me, I am just a burden on them, nothing more.

I saw my phone it was a holiday from college and gym. I don't have to wear a fake smile again. A fake personality to assure everyone I am fine. At least not for today.

I am such a pathetic person, gege came to help me but what I did, lied to him. To everyone who trust me. I can't do this anymore.

I went to kitchen and saw knife. I know what I am doing. I am going to end everyone's problem. They don't have to deal with a pathetic person like me. I stretch my left arm while holding a sharp knife on my right hand.
I thanked everyone the last time who trust me, helped me and loved me. As I move knife near to my open wrist. As a tear left my eyes. I was ready to dig the knife on my bare skin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But suddenly I heared a voice from the living room. I got there and my late mother's broken photo frame on the floor. As if she is stopping me from committing this sin. I remove the broken glasses from the photo as I held it closed to my chest and cried. Even if I did that, how would I face my mother. That I loose from the world. She raised me to be strong but I am here ending my life like a loser.
I AM SORRY MOM. I am sorry.

~Third person's pov~

After crying for hours. He got exhausted and went out to take some fresh air. It was already late as the sky became darker shade of blue and getting more darker by every second.

After walking some time. He was so much occupied by his thoughts that he didn't notice, which part of street he came. He tried to find way back home. But instead he saw a bar. He didn't think too much as he entered.

He knew, he won't bump into one of his college friends. So he go to the counter and order liquor. Even if he is underage and the bar tender was giving him side eye. He still continued, his mind wasn't thinking rational.

*Drinking is injurious to health.*

The bar tender gave him liquor. He hesitantly took and drink it. The burning sensation in his throat was just encouraging him more. It was like addiction. He started to drink more ignoring the fact that he is alone. And he is drinking first time.

After god knows how many shots. He was totally wasted. He was almost lying on the counter. Still asking for drinks. He was ready to use his all money tonight on these. The bar tender got fed up of a young teenager drowning himself in alcohol. So he stop giving him more and tell him to go home.

But Jin guangyao didn't move from his seat. But suddenly a man came to counter and ask for a drink. Then he notice a unconscious teenager. Well he wasn't, but going to any moment. He scoffed, thinks what today's kids doing.

But suddenly the man started to feel something familiar about the kid. So, he tried to talk to him.
"Excuse me, Mr. Are you okay? What's your name?"

"There is no use to talk to him. He is drunk. And won't move. Today's generation" the bar tender said with a gave up face.

The man called his friend who was behind him. "Huan. Can you come here for a moment”

"What happened, Mingjue?" Asked Xichen, as he came closer to him. And noticed the guy.
"Wait. He looks like Guangyao. Right?"

"Yeah. I also thought that. But what is he doing here and WHY THE HELL HE IS THIS DRUNK"

Jin Guangyao wake up the stir voice of Nie Mingjue. As he started to look at them while laughing maniacly, due to the effect of alcohol. While Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue watch him shocked by his behaviour. The bar tender notice that and ask them.
"Do you know him? If yes then please take him, the bar is closing" they nodded and tried to wake him, but it was vain. He wasn't moving, So Mingjue lift him up in bridal style and head to exit.

While on Mingjue's hold, Jin Goungyao was struggling to get out of it. "You! how dare you to touch me. Put me down! I want to drink"

Xichen isn't a type of person who looses his temper easily, but seeing him in this condition. He can't help but shout at him. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DRINK MORE, YOU CAN'T DRINK AT ALL"  Lan Xichen didn't know, what his sudden outbrust cause. He never being like this in forever. Even Mingjue was shocked to see his this side.

But the worst reaction was of Jin Guangyao. As he started to cry silently, mumbling some inaudible words. Seeing the sight really affect them. As Lan Xichen started to repeat his apologies to calm him. And internally promise himself to never do that to him, specially in his drunk state.

Jin Guangyao was crying as he started to recall all his memories. Even in his this state he still find familiar the voices of them. The voice, he loved so much. The owners of the voices, he always want to be with them.

As he remember them. He started to mumble all his thoughts about them. How he admire them. How he started to notice his feelings for them. He wanted to be with them. But after knowing they love each other, he started to think that he is coming between them. How he started to distance from them only to get broke by every second without them.

His words broke them, but they was greatfull. That he loved them back. That's the only thing that matter to them.
After crying and and exposing himself, Guangyao fainted in Mingjue's arms. As they carried him to the car and drove home.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for them. They will make sure, he trust them and being the part of their life.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya