Chapter 12

Jin Guangyao's pov

I was so confused by Huasang's behavior like he got a complaint just today. But I shouldn't interfere in their business. I started to examine these charts again.

After some time, I finally completed my task and started looking for Mr. Nie. As I saw him at the corner of the gym, training someone how to maintain body structure while lifting dumbles.

I would lie if I said I didn't find him attractive, like look at his perfectly toned body, sharp features, and that deep intimidating voice. Everyone would be dying to be with him. I didn't notice that I was staring at him for a while now.

Then he suddenly turned and made eye contact with me. That was so sudden that I suddenly forgot to breathe. As my cheeks got heated. I quickly diverted my gaze, as he approached me.

"Guangyao, are you done?" He asked me, I just showed him without daring to face him. He checked it and after some time. He said "OK. So, you could join from tomorrow maybe" I nodded in reply. He continues  "And yeah, I want your documents too for formality purposes." I gave him all the documents that I already prepared. "So, you can go now. And yes take this booklet, it contains all the information about my gym, a form, and my number. And I want you to be regular ( REGULAR HUH~)"

I nodded while taking the booklet from his hands. As I was taking that, our hands brushed each other and we both felt a wave of current run through our hands. "Static energy maybe, hehe" he explained while laughing awkwardly.

I nodded in agreement but inside I was drooling over his cute laugh, how can someone be so handsome yet so cute? I regain myself and bid him farewell.

When I got outside, a sigh leave my mouth as I smiled, looking at my hand. Then I remind myself that I am just here for work and he is my friend's brother. As I walked home in deep thought.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya