Chapter 7

Jin Guangyao's pov

I saw them leave. I felt happy to meet them, maybe I can handle this. The people there are not as bad as I thought.

Just then a thought suddenly hit me. "I didn't ask them for the directions to principal's office. Now I have to find that on my own"

I wasn't expecting to find someone in the corridors to help me. But then I saw a group of students coming in my direction. I don't know why but I was getting bad vibes from them, so I tried to ignore them. But to my bad luck, they blocked my way. And started to insult me about my attire and I don't know what.
I just know that I am getting bullied again. I am so fed up with this.

Lan Xichen's pov

I was just doing my regular inspection when I saw a group of students in the corridors. "Seriously, this school never miss to surprise me" I saw some students bullying a kid ( well a-yao looks a bit small lol )

I walked to them, maintaining my calm nature "Can I know what cause you guys to trouble this kid"

As expected, I may act calm but my face and my tone could be very intimidating. I just need to say "A talk with your parents," I said while glaring at them. They nodded nervously, not daring to face me. " DISMISS"

Then I faced that boy, his head was low. "You have to be confident. What's your name and why are you not in your classes? I asked him in a stern tone. He replied facing me "Good morning, sir. My name is Jin Guangyao, it is my first day, I was looking for the principal's office"

The moment he looked up, I got amazed by how cute this person looked, and how sweet his voice is.

I collect myself and gesture for him to follow me.

Don't you agree with Xichen? Just look at him 😍

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya