Chapter 15

Day by day Jin Guang Yao is spending time with both lan xichen and nie mingjue in college and at his workplace. He is enjoying every single moment with them. Every time he sees any of them his heart started to beat faster, his face always turns red whenever they are around, or even their thought makes him smile.

He doesn't know what to name this feeling. He sometimes feels guilty for feeling like this for his boss and principal but he can't help. He just wanted to feel like this.

It makes him happy. When he was with his mom, he always wants to be like other kids. Loved and praised by his mom, whenever he did something good or get scolded when it was wrong. But he never experienced that, his mother always isolated her in depression till death.

He always wants to be loved, and be important to someone. When he found out about his dad, a new ray of hope rises in his heart. Consulting him that he will live his dreams now. He will love it now. But that never happens, Jin Guangshan just meets him for money and then left to god knows where.

When he met lan xichen and nie mingjue, he was a bit awkward around them because of his thoughts. But they never miss any chance to care about him or praise him for his hard work.

Whenever he is with them, he feels so right even if his mind was continuously warning him to not fall for them. First of all two people and one icing on the cake, there is a big difference in their age, almost 8 and 9 years. Which is making it more difficult for him.

He wants to neglect all these things and wants to be someone special to them. Is he asking for too much?

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya