EXTRA

Jin Guangyao wakes up, still thinking he is in a dream. It's been a month of dating them. And he can't be happy anymore. And great news in addition to his happiness was his gege and A-li Jie is finally going to get engaged. And within two months, they will be a happy married couple. His brother is going to come for his opinion of his outfit on the holy day of their engagement. He called his stylist to come here with samples to try on Jin Zixuan.

He got up and check his phone. It was his daily good morning messages ( with some cringe words ) from his boyfriends that makes him smile.

He did his daily chores and was waiting for Jin Zixuan to come over and have breakfast with him while he was cooking. ( cooking like a chef. I am on 5-star Michelin. Yeah! )

After some time, Jin Zixuan arrived with a panicked face. He is panicking from the day he met Jiang Yanli's parents and fixed their engagement. Guangyao said reassuring him. "Gege. Don't worry everything will be alright. You will look good. All the preparation will be the best. So just chill"

"I am not worried about the preparation or my attire. But about Yanli's mother, Madam Jiang. You don't know how she interrogates. His father is easygoing And her stupid brothers. Like why they hate me this much. ?ut I am happy that finally, I am going to marry the love of my life" Jin Zixuan said with a proud smile.

After eating, Jin Zixuan got a message from his stylist. That he is not coming because of a gent work he got. So Jin Zixuan and Jin Guangyao decided to spend some bro time together.

On the other hand, a tall boy with an attractive, graceful face with upturned lips turned into a smirk. His clothes doesn't look new but still, he was looking attractive. He slowly walked to the door and rang the bell.

Inside the house, they were puzzled because the stylist is not coming. Then who would be that.?They both approach the door as Guangyao opens the door.

An Unfamiliar boy was standing with the support of the wall. When he noticed them he just started to check his nails while asking them casually. "Is this the house of Jin Guangshan"

Jin Zixuan doesn't like his behavior but he controlled. Guangyao just nodded his head hesitantly. The guy smirked again as he enters the house without any permission. Leaving them dumbfounded And starting to check out the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who could be that guy?

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you like it. Thanks for giving me the confidence to write, without you guys, it won't be possible.

At last, I, want to thank NikitaMeena152 Ayame734103 and Australian_tears to give me support and inspiration from all this time.