Chapter 27

"And congratulations for your new relationship. A-xian and A-cheng told me about that" yanli told them gently. Lan xichen just smiled while Nie Mingjue was enough of that. He just controlled himself to not burst out. "Thank you. Miss Jiang. This is Nie Mingjue, my- " he said while blushing. Yanli understood what he is trying to say by smiling and bowing to mingjue. "Nice to meet you sir."

"Mr. Lan, Mr. Nie please come inside and give me the chance of hospitality" she said inviting them politely.

On the other hand the couple was confused that it should be the address of Jin guangyao. Then what is yanli doing here. They just shrugged that off and followed her inside.

"A-yao, come down stairs. I want to introduce you to someone." After hearing guangyao's name they confirmed that the are on the right address but what's yanli's relation with him. They both were thinking the same thing like sharing the same braincells.

"A-li jie (  A after any name is used for showing love or care for someone and ; jie means sister ) who is it? And you came again?" jin guangyao said smiling while looking at his new found jie. Whom he trust whole heartily. Not noticing the other presence.

"Yes I just met them outside. This is Mr. Lan my ex college principal and this is Mr. Nie" she introduced them not knowing that they already knows ( I know, you know, LEE KNOW ) each other.

"Mr. Lan, Mr. Nie what a pleasant surprise. A-li jie, I already know them. Mr. Lan is principal of college I am currently studying in. And Mr. Nie is my boss at work place." Jin guangyao said with a most sweetest smile.

"Oh really? A-cheng and A-xian never told me about you. Well I don't blame them, we barely meet now." She then turn her attention to them and said "please make yourself comfortable while I bring some refreshments." Jin guangyao interrupts "jie let me help you" she declined his offer politely and gesture him to talk to them. As she sense something is off.

They asked him politely that why did he skipped his college and job. He hesitated a bit but tell them the whole truth. He was surprised by himself that how can he tell someone this personal thing. But inside his heart, he felt that right. As they started to comfort him by reassuring words. He felt somewhat warm to be with them.

After some moments yanli came with a tray of food and place it on table. She sat in front of the couple, besides guangyao. As xichen started a talk to calm the atmosphere. "Miss Jiang how are you doing? We never met in a long time. Mr. Jin, Mingjue; Miss jiang was the one of the best students of our college." Mingjue nods in amusement while jin guangyao asked with a surprised look "really jie?" Yanli got shy and answered xichen "that's a honor. Mr. Lan. And I am currently senor chef in JIN HOTEL AND GROUPS and also business partners with my boyfriend, Jin Zixian"

"Thats really nice. And congratulations to you and Mr. Jin zixuan, about your new project. I saw that on newspaper. I hope you succeed" xichen appreciate her. Then suddenly Mingjue interrupted "I think its already late now. We came to see jin guangyao. Now do you wanna join again or want some more break? Mingjue asked to guangyao, As he replied "I am really sorry for worrying you. But I will join again from tomorrow. Thank you for your concern" the other two just smiled. Then yanli stand up and said "I think I should leave too. Take care of you A-yao and don't hesitate to call me when needed" he nodded. And said "let me walk you to door" they agreed. Yanli goes first then xichen and mingjue. While  giving them company to the door he noticed that Xichen and Mingjue looks extremely close, they were holding each others hands like there life depends on it. But he shrugged that off thinking that they met after so many years. But still somewhere in his mind he still find something suspicious.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya