Chapter 17

As promised, Jiang Cheng, wei wuxian, and lan zhan came with huasang to give him company. At first, Mingjue was happy to see huasang listening to his words and obeyed but he wasn't very pleased to see Jiang brothers. His protective self thinks that they ruined his brother. But he can't barge into his life too much. There was a fourth person too but he didn't know him. So he didn't give a mind about it and proceeded with his work.

~ 1 hour later ~

Everything was going smoothly until a guy started to be too close to Wuxian. First wuxian tries to ignore him while calming lan zhan. But then he started to touch him inappropriately. That was the last straw of Lan Zhan's patience.

As he drag that guy away from Wuxian and started to beat him mercilessly. Jiang Cheng didn't hop into the fight but he stand in front of Wuxian protectively and let him hug his arm.

The fight between Lan Zhan and that guy becomes big, as they started to use gym pieces of equipment as weapons. Which turns the whole gym into a mess. Huasang was only praying for them to stop and don't damage the gym anymore. He can't stop an angry lan zhan on his own. The only person who could stop him is his brother but doesn't want him to know about this.

But fate wasn't on his side, he saw his brother enter with a dangerous look on his face. Huasang just went in the crowd not wanting to face his brother.

Nie Mingjue's pov

As I walk into the gym the first thing I noticed is the miserable state of my gym and then I saw two people fighting like they want to end each other's life.

I went to them and separate them by holding them by their collars. "HOW DARE YOU TO CREATE SUCH A MESS IN MY GYM," he said in a deep voice, that sends chills to everyone in the room. Then someone shows bravery and said "Mr. Nie, I can explain what happened here" With the voice of this person, I calm down a bit but did not lose my hold on these two.

As Jin Guangyao explained everything to me. I glared at that guy and said "There is no need to come to this gym again and I will compensate the money for this damage from your advance. Now GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT"

I turned to the other one and told him to call someone from his family to pay for the damage. As he just seems like a college student.

Third person's pov

After some time, An expensive car stopped in front of the gym. A handsome man walks out of it, noting his surroundings as he walks inside. "Why did you call me? What my brother did?"

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya