Chapter 14

Jiang Cheng's pov

Today, I lost my soccer match against the Gusu team, well my team name is Yunmeng team. And my mood is already ruined not because I didn't win, well that could be a reason but my brother wasn't cheering for me but for the opponent team.

Of course, there is Lan Wangji on that side and his brother is mad at him and never misses any chance to brag about him in front of everyone. And look at him shouting his name like a maniac.

I am his brother. I am the same important to him as Wangji. I also carve for attention from my loved ones, but I don't like to show anyone my that side.

My father supports wei wuxian more than me. My mother is tsundere ( who looks like they don't care but deep inside, they care a lot ) just like me. The only person who loves and care for me openly is my jiejie ( sister, Jiang Yanli ). But she moved in with her boyfriend, peacock, I mean Jin Zixuan.

So here I am all alone sitting on the ground. Oh wait a minute someone is coming in my direction. As quickly stand up, dust my clothes, and straightened my posture.

"You played well. Best of luck for next time" she said in straight and simple words while patting me on my shoulder with a beautiful smile on her face. I watch her walk away, as her touch still makes me shiver down my spine.

How much I like her but can't express my feelings. She is the head of the defense club and is currently in that health campaign. If I know she is joining that, I won't miss it. But I have already much on my plate.

I didn't notice I was still looking at her until an annoying voice disturbed me. "Aye, Jiang Cheng. Stop looking at Wen Qing too much. You are making it obvious" wei wuxian states. I just rolled my eyes and gave him a shut up.

As I was walking to the changing room to get a shower. He shouted again "I COULD HELP YOU WITH THAT" and without me noticing, my legs already took me back to him. I asked, "How?"

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya