Chapter 6

Wie Wuxian's pov

I was walking inside the college with my boyfriend, Lan Zhan. Then suddenly someone bumped into me, that was so sudden that we both can't collect ourselves and we both fall. But I was lucky enough that my boyfriend hold me and prevent me from falling. I was so occupied by his beautiful gaze on me that I didn't notice, the other person is still on ground.

Not until my brother came shouting on me. "Ah Wie Wuxian, how dare you to bully a newbie and started romance in middle of the entrance" I collect myself and help the person, who was on floor because of me.

"Aye Jiang Cheng, I wasn't bullying anyone that was just a accident, and about the romance part. Everyone knows that we are the most amazing couple in whole college. So don't get jealous cause you are still single" then what, he started to chase me, its a regular drama in our college.

After that chasing session, I politely I asked him "hey buddy, you are new here right?" He hesitantly nodded. I noticed, he looks a bit uncomfortable that's not because of us. Then I saw everyone was giving him judging look. "Aye, what are you guys looking at, go and mind your own business" they started to move to there respective way.

"Thank you" he said in very low voice. "My name is Wie Wuxian, this is my boyfriend Lan Zhan and that angry bird is my brother Jiang Cheng" as the said brother gave me a death glare. But I got used to it.

He replied "My name is Jin Guangyao, Nice to meet you" he replied in very polite way. Then suddenly bell rang indicating us to go to our respective classes. We bid him good bye and ran to our classes, leaving him alone there.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya