Chapter 24

Third person's pov

After yesterday's trauma, Jin Guang Yao didn't come to college. As he was still in shock about everything happened.

On the other side, the whole college was gossiping about their handsome principal's boyfriend. Lan Xichen is the youngest teacher or principal anyone ever had. Not to mention he is extremely handsome and rich. Which makes him popular in the whole college. And his calm and hardworking nature always wins everyone's heart.

Don't ask how this news spread so fast. Well, our gossip trio ( Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Nie Huasang ) can't digest any exciting news, especially this one.

Lan Xichen's pov

I went for my regular inspection. As I noticed that there is weird atmosphere in the whole college. Like they are discussing big news. But I didn't give any mind to that. Like I didn't even know what's popular between kids nowadays. I proceed to do my work, until some students started to congratulate me while going to their class, giggling like they were teasing me. I was very confused. Like for what? I just ignore them. Then some teachers greet me and then they congrats me too.

I was thinking about all the possibilities ( I feel like, the possibilities of all those possibilities being possible is just another possibility that can possibly happen ) where I could get congrats as a principal. But nothing was found.

Then I saw Wen Qing was passing by, when she noticed me she greets me and congrats me. I was fed up. So I just asked her why she is congratulating me. "Mr. Lan, the whole college is discussing your boyfriend. Is true?" Oh so now I get everything. But how did they know this early? "Yes, Miss Wen you hear that right. I am in a relationship. But if you don't mind me telling you how you got this news this early?" I asked her. "Sir, I don't exactly know who leaked this personal news of yours. And I am sorry for that. But maybe that could be that famous trio. Who has almost every news of the college" she told me looking guilty. I just smiled.  "It's okay. Miss Wen, you can continue your work" I sighed. As I remember yesterday's incident, I subconsciously smiled.

Their person's pov

The same things were happening in Nie Mingjue's gym. But unlike Lan Xichen, he didn't take anybody's greeting instead shouting at them to mind their own business. While cursing his brother to leak that news this early. Like he didn't have his first date.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya