Chapter 23

Jin Zixuan's pov

After talking to the officer, I came inside the house seeing my manager and a crying teenager.

When Mianmian notice my presence, she quickly made way for me to sit as she stands beside me. When I saw the boy, I felt bad for him. As I cleared my throat to get his attention. "Jin Guangyao. Right?" I asked as the other boy nod while sobbing.

"Look, I like to get straight to the point. I don't know how to console you. So just stop crying. Okay" I said regretting to be rude but I can't take my words back as I see the other was hurt.

I continue "Do you know me? I asked wanting to know what he thinks about me. He nodded and said "Of course, I know you. You are Jin Zixuan. Son of late jin guangshan, whom you left alone to rote. You took over his company and made him die in poverty and alone." He said while glaring at me.

I just smirked and processed all his words while smiling. "Why are smiling?" He said in an angry tone. I laughed again and said while looking at Mianmian "Mianmian did you hear him I took over HIS company. Oh my god. It's the funniest thing anybody ever said to me."  I said still can't control myself to stop laughing. As he was giving me a confused look.

"I knew he will make up this type of story to provoke you against me. And he made a good story, I am hating myself now" I said sarcastically while laughing.

Then I suddenly change my face to a serious one "Do you think that your saint-like father is as pitiful as he showed you? Do you think he wants a family? How many times did he spend time with you not counting when he asked or should I say command you for money?

I saw his puzzled face. "The answer is zero, isn't it?" Let me show you something" I said while smirking. I pull my hand in a demanding way in front of my manager."MianmianShe then pulls out a tab and puts that on my hand.

I gave her a questionable look, like how she managed this big tab in her blazer. She gave me a blank smile. I shouldn't underestimate girls. Then I turned my attention back to my brother.

I show him a video in which that person ( Jin Guangshan ) exposed himself. I took that video once he was drunk and didn't notice he was telling me all these things to me. I smirked again then I saw him watching the video looking shocked as one tear escaped from his eye.

"No! This can't be true. How can he betray me and my mother like this? I can't believe this" he said as he cried again. I could see myself in him. As I just pat his back to calm him.

"I will take care of all the debtors and house rent as you are a victim too.  And this is my number call me whenever you need" I said while giving him a card as he stayed still so I just put that on the table and went out to my car with mianmian as I see one more time the house as I drove away.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya