Chapter 9

Wei Wuxian's pov

I was in the cafeteria with Nie Huasang, because Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng were busy with their soccer practice. I was feeling so bored, we don't have any gossip left to do.

Then suddenly Huasang noticed someone and called for him " Jin ge, here" he said while waving. We made space for him.

Suddenly a thought hit my mind, he and my sister's boyfriend has the same surnames. Should I ask him about it? No. I should get to know him first. I never heard Shijie (senior sister) talk about Mr. Peacock, I mean Jin Zixuan has a sibling more specifically a brother.

We then started to talk about random stuff. At first, A-yao was a bit cautious about his words, but then he started to talk to us freely. He has a nice personality.

Then I asked him about his family, and his smile instantly dropped. I panicked that I shouldn't be asked it. But he smiled again and this time a sad one and said "Nothing just me and my father" At this point I don't have anything to say. But thank god, Huasang saved me by putting another topic.

Third person's pov

Huasang asked Jin Guangyao "Jin ge, didn't you said that you are good at planning a diet for a one" he nodded in reply. "So would you like to work at my brother's gym, he needs a dietitian because the old one left" That brightened Jin Guangyao's mood as he nodded and said "Really! Thank you so much" Nie Huasang said "It's nothing much, if you want I can take you to my brother's gym today" Jin Guangyao thanked him again.

The bell rang indicating students to go to their respective classes. The three bid each other bye and promised to meet outside, after college.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya