Chapter 30

On the other hand Nie Mingjue and Lan xichen became more close. Closer by every moment. The bond between them is just getting stronger. They knew, now they can't live without each other. If their responsibility won't disturb, they wouldn't let each other go even for a moment.

But something is missing. They are happy with each other. Everyone knew. Then why are they feeling something is wrong. What could be wrong. They are together, their friends, family and everything important to them. They have all.

Everything is same as before but Jin guangyao. He is not looking like himself. Like something is bothering him, too much that he looses his glow, his smile. And why he is distancing from them.

Every time they start a talk with them, he just answer them shortly. Whenever they approach him, he started to avoide them. Every time they take a step towards him, he take two steps back. Like their is wall between him and them. The more they tried, the more wall get thicker.
Like being around them, distressing him.

But why are they bothered. Why are they carrying too much for him. He is just a student/a worker or more than that?

They were happy with each other but both them felling so bothered by his ignorance.

They both knew they were feeling something towards him. But scared of showing to the world. How would everyone accept that. Specially how would they react to each other. After all why are they feeling something like this for him.

That's what all they were thinking.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya