Chapter 21

Lan Xichen's pov

I am now in Mingjue's kitchen, as we decided to cook instead of ordering food.

As he was telling me how he is scared for huasang because both of his friends are talented and good in academics while he is behind them. I told him huasang has different interests. And he should give him a chance to prove his potential.

He is still a hot head or maybe it got worse. I changed the topic "Mingjue, remember our school days? We also used to stick together as we wuxian, Jiang cheng, and huasang.

"Yeah you are right, huan. We were known as the best due as no one could compete with us if we were together".(Mingjue)

"Or more like a power couple," I said with a laugh, regretting after that. His smile dropped too. Oh god, what just I did? Please don't hate me, I was chanting that inside. As I put my head down not wanting to face him.

Then suddenly a hand pull my face up and I was met with a pair of eyes, that I want to lose in it. I saw him smirking. I was confused but still blushed. As he came closer to me and whisper in my ear "We weren't then, but we could be now"

I was so shocked and blank what does he mean by this and why did HE USE SUCH A SEDUCTIVE VOICE? I was screaming inside. As finally some words came out of my mouth. "W-what?"

"Okay, I think I should properly do that" he then pulls out some flowers from the vase in the corner and get on his knees. "Lan Huan. I love you"

I was so shocked, like I want that but still, I wasn't ready for it. I saw his panicked face. "Listen Huan, I know we met just two hours ago but believe me. I loved you from our school days. I always regretted leaving you. I-"

He got cut off by my lips. As I softly kiss him. As giving my answer. When we got separated, he gave me a shocked yet excited look.

He asked me "So are we dating?" I give him a cocky look. "I don't know. You didn't ask me"

"Lan Huan I mean lan xichen, be my boyfriend" I nod while hugging him. Not wanting to leave him.

But we got disturbed by a doorbell. As Mingjue opened the door revealing his brother. I took that as a sign to leave.

We exchanged numbers and I gave my new boyfriend a peck while leaving. Leaving a dumbfound huasang.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya