Chapter 2

Meng Yao's pov

When I got there, I saw my mother looking pale and lifeless. My mother isn't very old but she is losing her will to live that's making her case more complicated. When she noticed me, she called me closer. "Mom, the doctor told me that you are going to leave me, mom please don't go. I can't live without you. I- "she cuts me in the middle "Aye A-yao, stop crying. I am not going to leave you, I'll be always in y-your heart. You have to be strong. B-but right now I have to tell you something im-important," she said in breaking voice. I have no idea what's going to come out but I want to know her last wish, her last words. She continues" I always wanted to tell you but I was scared that you won't ac-accept it. Your father i-is alive"
I was more than shocked. If my father is alive, then where the hell he was all the time when we needed him? Why did he never try to contact us? That's what all was in my head. As more tears escape from my eyes.

I came out of the hospital room. I lost my mother today and found out that I have a father. I can't describe in words how much I hate him for not being with my mom, not being in our life. But my mother still wants me to go and live. Instead of killing him, I have to call him father.
But I do want the same explanation from him.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya