Chapter 8

Jin Guangyao's pov

I got my schedule and now I am heading to my first class. I was still thinking about Mr. Lan. He is so nice and handsome. He is quite young to be a principal of this grand college. His smile is so sweet, oh my god I think I will get a heart attack if think about him more.

I controlled myself not to fanboy in an empty corridor.

Now I am standing in front of the class, a bit nervous. I sighed, then knocked and asked permission. Professor let me in and told me to introduce myself.

"Good morning. My name is Jin Guangyao. I hope we get along" I did as told. Then I saw those two guys I met at the entrance. What was their name, yeah. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian was waving at me, I just smiled don't want to draw much attention. The professor told me to sit on a vacant seat behind Jiang Cheng. Beside Jiang Cheng was Wei Wuxian and beside me was a boy in a white jacket who was holding a paper fan.

 Beside Jiang Cheng was Wei Wuxian and beside me was a boy in a white jacket who was holding a paper fan

Wait, what? A paper fan. Who carries this type of fan at this time? But whatever, he looks good while handling that so gracefully.

After 1 hour, it finally got over. Students started to move to their next class. As I pack my things, I noticed someone standing beside me, when I looked up I saw Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and the other guy standing.

"Wei Wuxian, Jaing Cheng, nice to meet you again," I said while bowing to them. "Aye, A-Yao, you don't have to be so formal in front of us. Well, I didn't introduce you to him. His name is-" He got cut by the fan guy "Er, Wei Gongzi, I could introduce myself. My name is Nie Huasang. Can I call you Jin Ge"( I know Nie Huasang used to call him San Ge, but bare with me) I nodded happily. " so, a-yao, from now you are our friend. If you have any problem. Don't forget to tell us. Okay?" I agreed to them. Like who doesn't want to be friends with these amazing people?
This year is going to be amazing.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya