☀︎︎Chapter 20☀︎

Hi😮

Sorry I haven't updated in more than a week😦

1k+ chapter, enjoy👴

✿——————————————————————✿

As morning came by, Killua woke up due to the alarm he set up. It was currently 7 in the morning and Killua had to come downstairs ready at 9 to take the random chick he got set up with out to breakfast. He quickly hit the snooze button and plopped himself onto the bed again.

He looked to his left to see Gon sleeping peacefully beside him. As he looked at Gon more, he chuckled when he saw drool cascading down from his mouth. 'What an idiot... my idiot though.' Killua thought while stroking Gons hair gently.

Killuas POV:

As I stared at Gon more, the alarm came up again, making me roll my eyes.

'God damn, can't I look at my boyfriend in peace?'

I grab the clock and throw it across the room. Hearing the alarm shut off made me grin in success. I take a glance at Gon one more time before hopping off the bed.

I grab the clothes I had prepared last night from my seat and head into the bathroom, turning the water on and adjusting the temperature.

'Too hot! Waitwait too cold! Oh.. oh this feels really nice..'

Once I was satisfied with the warmth, I take off my clothes and hop in. I try not to take too long and just scrub my hair and body with my chocolate scented shampoo and body wash. I start to smile to myself. Thinking about random questions and thoughts that included Gon calmed me down about today.

'I wonder when we'll go on our first date.'
'How tall is Gon?'
'When will we take a shower together?'

As I think about it more, I blush at the perverted question I asked. I rinse it out and dry myself, applying lotion on because your boys gotta stay smooth.

As I start to change, I tap the screen on my phone twice to see it's already 7:40. 'Maybe I'll have some spare time.. If I do that is, I'll spend it with Gon, who knows how long I'll take with that girl..'

As I finished changing, I look at myself in the mirror and smile. 'Not bad'

(This is the outfit I'll be using in today's fic😋

(This is the outfit I'll be using in today's fic😋.)

'I wonder if Gons awake and what'll be his reaction to my lovely outfit?' I thought while smirking at my second question. I place my dirty clothes into the laundry bin and open the bathroom door to see Gon still sound asleep.

I walk towards him and wake him up by kissing his cheek multiple times.

"Mmmh.." Gon lightly groaned before opening his eyes.