☀︎Chapter 28 ☀︎

Sorry I disappeared for almost 3 weeks :( I'll try to be more active with my posts

________________

Once Gon got into his room, he quickly took off the clothes he wore and changed into his pajamas. With the clothes he has in his hands, he stuffs them into Killuas laundry basket and gets onto the bed and pretends to fall asleep.

A couple of moments later, he hears the door open. He sneakily takes a peek and sees that it's Killua. He watches him take off his jacket and hang it up on the racket. Gon saw how loss of energy Killua appeared since he was slumped over the wall.

He slightly panicked when Killua turned his head around to look at Gon.

'He seems so.. lifeless.'

Gon decided to fake pretend to wake up and act like he didn't notice Killuas presence, in which he did as so.

"Ki..llua?" Gon whispered in his best 'sleepy voice' as he slowly sat up.

Killua noticed this as he put on a smile to not 'distress' Gon. He walked over to him and hugged him, before pulling back and caressing his cheek.

"Hey.. how'd you sleep?"

'He isn't really warm, but not cold.'

Killua thought as he looked at Gon. He shrugged it off as he retrieved his hand and placed it beside himself.

"I slept well, your bed is pretty cozy" Gon warmly smiled as he patted the empty spot next to him. Killua's eyes softened as he gladly sat next to Gon, laying his head on his shoulder.

"And you? How'd your talk go with Alluka?"

Killua paused for a moment before looking to the side, snuggling his head deeper.

"I don't wanna talk about it.." he mumbled against Gon's shoulder, closing his eyes. Gon respected this and caressed Killuas cheek, making Killua purr in bliss.

'What are we gonna do then..' Gon kept on thinking about this. What will they do? If they confess, there's a high possibility of him getting fired.

But if they run away..

'Gah, I'll just leave this for tomorrow's Gon. Right now, I'm just gonna sleep.'

Gon left all his thoughts aside and snuggled closer to Killua. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

A few hours later, Gons POV:

*click*

Eh? What was that?

*click click*

I carefully open one eye to see a masked black figure holding out a camera. I immediately got the memo and prepared to attack the intruder. I hear them giggle and talk to themselves about how they'll succeed in something. They turn their backs around, alerting me to go into motion.

With all force, I tackle them down with all my strength. They start to panic as they frail around.

'They're weaker than I am' I smirk and then hold them tighter, making them let out a groan. Their voice sounds rather feminine, and more like..

"Alluka?"

They turn their heads around, revealing furious cerulean eyes looking back.

"Why the hell do you have me like this?! Let me go!" She starts to struggle once again, but it's no use. I look back at Killua and see he is starting to wake up, finally.

"Gon? What happ- what the hell?!" He gets up and quickly turns on the light before running back to me.

"Who is that?!"

"Wanna see for yourself?" I smirk.

He looks at me and shrugs. I pull down her hoodie and let Killua see for himself.

"Alluka? And there's a camera-" stopping in his tracks, he began to become enraged, his eyebrows furrowing all the way.

"Gon, let her go." He tried to talk to me in a soothing tone but I knew better that I should comply with his demands. I let her go and stepped aside, seeing how she quickly scooted herself towards the wall.

Killua picked up the camera and took out the memory card and placed it in his pocket before violently throwing the camera towards the floor. This caught me off guard as I slightly flinched. Killua saw this as he sent me an apologetic frown. I shake my head in a manner of saying 'it's okay.'

He turns his head around and looks Alluka dead in the eye. She flinches and looks away.

"Now... what to do with you."

_______________________

Hello

Random question of the day: favorite candy?

11/21/21