☀︎︎Chapter 13☀︎︎

LOOK AT THEM THEY'RE LITERALLY 😩🙏 but anyways, onto the story-

——————————————————————

"Alluka..?"

Alluka: "What is it, Nanika..?"

"Why do you hate anyone being with big brother?"

Alluka: "Why do you ask-"

"You hate that boy with the spiky hair, don't you?"

Alluka: ".."

"Why? Big brother wouldn't like it if you kicked that boy out, wouldn't he?"

Alluka looked down, clenching her fists. "Nanika.. shut up.." she whispered. Nanika, instead of being inside her, was a ghost she saw at night. She started to appear a few years ago in her room.

At first Alluka was frightened, but now she sees no danger in her.

Nanika knew what alluka had gone through and always tries to support her, but she also tries to change her point of view in situations, making Alluka frustrated.

"Alluka, try to understand him. He wants someone else special in life-"

Alluka: "I AM THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE AND HE DOESNT NEED SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME"

"Alluka, please calm down-"

Alluka: "CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THAT SON OF A BITCH EXISTS?! HES THE WHOLE REASON WHY I CANT SPEND TIME WITH KILLUA! You know what Nanika, leave."

".." Nanika looked at Alluka in shock. She had never seen her so infuriated before in these last years.

Alluka: "LEAVE?!"

"I.. I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused in these past years...I'll be going now." She kept her head low, slowly disappearing into the abyss.

Allukas eyes widened, realizing what she had just said.

Alluka: "W-WAIT NANIKA-" She reached her hand out, but it was too late.

Nanika had left.

Her only comfort zone had left.

Alluka: "nonononononononono! W-w-why did I d-do that.." she mumbled. Her breath became hitched while tears came pouring down her cheeks.

She pulled on her hair, letting out a scream in frustration.

All she wanted in life was someone by her side.

Someone she can depend on and understand her personal feelings and issues.

She had it, but now it's gone.

Twice.

She had Killua, but they grew apart due to their parents. She disliked seeing him with another person because it reminded her that she wasn't enough for him to stay.

And currently now, she had lost Nanika.

Above all things, she loved Nanika the most. They always goofed around with each other, talked about personal problems going on, and they understood each other.

Alluka weakly smiled, remembering the time when both of them snuck out just to run into a lily patch.

Then, Gon came to her mind.

She furrowed her eyebrows. She disliked seeing countless him being with Killua.

And here's the part she hates the most. Killua actually smiling back at him.

She curled her knees up to her face, more tears coming out. She wanted to make Killua happy but sometimes it wouldn't work out.

Then when Gon doesn't try to make him smile, he smiles. She sniffled, her lips beginning to tremble

Alluka: "Why couldn't Gon be me..

Why, not me.."

——————————————————————

I tried to make this chapter a point of view of Alluka, not sure if it helped out but 🥲 and I'm too lazy to check spelling mistakes so pls bear with me.

Random question of the day: What is something you can't stand to see? 🤔

06-21-21