Pedro Pascal-Photo Shoot Fun

You end up doing a photo shoot with the very charming and handsome Pedro Pascal! This is your first photo shoot ever and you're a little nervous

But never fear, Pedro is here to help you relax and have fun with it.

................

"Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!" Your agent has just informed you that you'll be doing your very first photo shoot!

And ta-da! With none other than the infamous Pedro Pascal! Just thinking about it, you nearly faint. How are you going to manage to make it being that close to him for two hours straight??

It's unthinkable, really. You've been a big fan of Pedro's for a long time now. You've always thought he was so sweet and funny and charming and holy smokes-hot as hell!

You just hope that everything goes according to the plan. Or else the photographer might be having to scrape you up off the floor.

................

You've just arrived at the set, where the photo shoot is going to take place.
You look around at everything, secretly looking for... Pedro.

"Hi!" A voice behind you says cheerfully. A voice that you've heard from watching several movies and watching several interviews. Oh, shit!

Pedro is right behind you! Augghh!! You try to calm down, forcing yourself to not act like a total spaz..

The first impression is always the most important one. That's what your agent always says.

You turn, pasting a smile on your face, just like you do whenever you greet your fans or the stupid paparazzi.

"Hi. Pedro, right?" He laughs, those insanely beautiful dimples flashing and his deep brown eyes crinkling at the corners. Oh my god. You think you're going to pass out.

"Right! And you're Y/N, right?" You nod. Pedro is pretty cool, but you still can't help but feel nervous.

"I'm a little nervous," you finally admit to Pedro. He nods understandingly.

"It can get a little overwhelming at times. I just try and have some fun with it." You grin.

"Thanks for the advice." Pedro winks and your heart nearly explodes through your chest.

The photographer claps her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Okay! I'm sure we'd all like to get this done before midnight. So! I'll need my crew to finish getting their equipment set up. And Pedro and Y/N, I need you two to get into your first outfits!"

Pedro winks at you again and you smile before heading off to get changed.

......................

The photo shoot does turn out to be a lot of fun! Pedro is serious when he needs to be, but he's such a down to earth guy, that you find yourself feeling more and more relaxed as the time passes.

Pedro keeps things loose by cracking jokes and teasing the camera crew and even the photographer.

He's so cute! Every time he smiles, you feel yourself completely melting. You're glad you're solid. (If you weren't, you'd be a puddle all over the floor.)

You change outfits about seven or eight times. A couple of the outfits, you wouldn't be caught dead in.

Like for instance, would you seriously wear an extremely short black leather skirt with bright orange tights and a bright red ruffly top? Uh, no.

Also, there's no way in hell that you'd wear nothing but those bright orange tights and a tube top. (Who the hell wears tube tops anymore anyways? This isn't the Nineteen eighties!)

But a few of the outfits are really spectacular, too. Like a sparkly, blue evening gown that trails all the way down to your feet and you're wearing these shiny, black high heeled shoes.

Or the slinky, red dress that had just one strap over your left shoulder. Now those were definitely something you'd wear on the red carpet.

Your favorite outfit, though, was the oversized pale blue cable knit sweater and snug black leggings. You wish you could take that outfit home!

Pedro wore a lot of suits. A black one and a gray one and even a red one! Your favorite outfit that Pedro wore, though, was the black leather pants and light blue cotton shirt with the black leather jacket. (Who doesn't love a good looking man in a black leather jacket? Losers, that's who!)

After the photo shoot, Pedro asks you if you'd like to join him for a few drinks. You readily agree.

..................

You're having such a great time with Pedro. He's such a good guy. Really. You know that some of these Hollywood types can be really conceited and act like assholes.

Not Pedro. He's the type that would be perfectly fine sitting around, just hanging out and having a few beers and eating some cheap, good food and having some good conversations.

"I was soo nervous, knowing that if be doing a photo shoot with you," you tell Pedro. "But I had a lot of fun. I hope we'll get a chance to work together in the future."

Pedro leans close to you and it makes you feel dizzy with happiness. He gently kisses you and you kiss him back!

"I hope so, too. But in the meantime, we'll become good friends." You kiss him again and he grins.

"I'd like that, Pedro."