Pedro Pascal-Birthday Boy

You decide to throw a surprise birthday party for Pedro and it's going to be awesome!

Some light swearing, but otherwise, just fluff and fun.

...................

It's almost Pedro's birthday. He's never been big on celebrating his birthday.

He once told you that he'd been in bad mood every birthday since,  well, for a long time. You decided that it was high time that Pedro had an epic birthday.

And he was going to get one. You just needed some backup. You pull out your phone and call your and Pedro's good friend, Oscar Isaac. He'll help you. Or else face the consequences.

......................

"Pedro hates birthdays," Oscar says, giving you a Look.

"Too damn bad," you snap. "Pedro is going to love this birthday bash."

"And how are you planning on achieving that?" Oscar raises his eyebrows at you and folds his arms over his chest.

"Um, duh, that's why I contacted you, you dork! Now stop acting like a jerk and help me think of something awesome for Pedro's birthday."

Oscar sighs. He unfolds his arms and you can tell that he's trying to come up with a good idea for Pedro's birthday.

"How about a paintball party?" Oscar suggests. You wrinkle up your nose. You're not sure that's such a good idea. Pedro might like that a little too much.

"Uh, maybe not that."

Oscar looks a little offended that you don't like his suggestion.

"Bowling!" You grin. Now Pedro would like that, too, and it's not as messy.

Oscar rolls his eyes. You can practically see him thinking that why did you need his help if you were just going to decide on your own idea.

"We better start lining up the guest list!" You say. "I'll do that. Can you get a bowling alley lined up for just our group?"

"Yeah, yeah!" Oscar waves at you as he pulls his phone out of his back pocket and starts searching for a bowling alley you guys can rent out for a few hours.

You start on the guest list and then get some cakes ordered and a special birthday cake just for the birthday boy.

..................

You and Oscar have working like crazy, getting everything ready for Pedro's birthday bash.

The only thing that's missing is: you can't come up with a really good birthday gift for Pedro!

What are you supposed to get for the man who has everything? A tie? Yuck! He's not your father!

A new iPod? Nah. Too impersonal. Some fancy wine or a bottle of scotch? Nope. That's just tacky. Ughh!

You are looking through stuff online. A new t-shirt? Lame. A leather jacket? Pedro does love a leather jacket. Hmm, maybe.

No. You'll only resort to the leather jacket if you can't figure out something else.

Then you spot it! Oh, more like them! Special editions of the Original Star Wars and Indiana Jones DVDs! Pedro will flip! He's always talking about how much he loved watching these as a child.

Ooh, and their autographed by the cast and directors! Even better. You quickly order them and pay a little extra, to insure that they'll arrive on time. Whew! Talk about lucky.

..........................

It's party time! Pedro doesn't suspect a thing. (You hope!) You and Oscar tell Pedro that you're taking him out for a special drink, to celebrate his birthday.

"You know how I feel about that," Pedro says, grabbing you by the waist and holding you against him. You giggle.

"We know." You give him a quick peck on the lips and Pedro grins, those adorable dimples flashing.

"You're naughty." Pedro gently nipped at your lips.

"All right, you two," Oscar interrupts. "Save the mushy stuff for later on, like when you're alone?"

Both you and Pedro laugh as he takes your hands and pulls you along. Luckily, the bowling alley that Oscar chose wasn't super obvious so Pedro didn't know he was walking into until it was too late.

"SURPRISE!" You and Oscar shout, along with the rest of the guests.

Pedro just gives you a Look. You just jump into his arms and kiss him.

"Happy birthday, handsome."

.................

Pedro ends up having a fantastic time and you couldn't have been more pleased with that.

"This wasn't half bad," Pedro whispers in your ear and you give him a gentle squeeze.

You hand him his birthday gifts, all wrapped up in a big box. Pedro eagerly unwraps his gifts.

"No flipping way! Oh my god, Y/N! This is beyond rad!" Pedro is super excited about his presents.

He leans down and gently kisses you. You touch his cheek and gently stroke his patchy facial hair. Pedro winks at you.

"Thank you, Y/N. You're the best."

"So, would you say that you enjoyed yourself this evening?"

"Maybe." You laugh as Oscar joins you both.

"Happy birthday, buddy!" Oscar punches Pedro in the shoulder.

"Yeah. Thanks." Pedro punches Oscar back and he just laughs.

You just shake your head and push yourself in between them.

"Buzz off, Isaac. I'm having some fun with my boyfriend!" Oscar just laughs and moves on.

You grab Pedro's face and kiss him deeply. He kisses you back.

"Thanks for everything, mi amor. I did have a wonderful birthday." You kiss Pedro again and grin.

"I'm really happy. And, Pedro?"

"Yeah?"

"Happy birthday, handsome."