7. Puzzled

-Matt's POV-

She passed out while she was hugging me and thanking me so I quickly catch her, and carried her outside.

Dom runs to me as soon as he sees me and he was shocked.

"What the hell are you-" I had to cut him before he scolds me, "she was throwing up on the sink and she passed out, and I saw her there, what do you want me to do, leave her there and then Chris will find out that his buddies didn't give a shit about his.... about Raine when she collapsed?" I said, I didn't want to say "date", he left her waiting.

"Where is Chris anyway?" Dom asked, covering Raine with his jacket.

"He suddenly left her, and she had no clue why." I said, carrying her to my car with Dom.

"Chris is really a mystery sometimes, and a little bit of an asshole for leaving her alone. I'm going to kick him in the balls for doing this to a girl."

"I think Chris had a good reason, I wish he did. Let's ask him tomorrow then." I said and I got in my car, "I'm going to carry her to my flat for now, I don't know where she lives." I added

"No, no, no. I know you like her Matt, you might try what I'm thinking about, knowing she's all drunk and passed out. And you seem too excited to take her home." He said with a wink, and I hit him in the chest.

"I'm not like that, you idiot" I said and chuckled

"Oh really, actually I can see you are too excited to take her home, cause you forgot she had some gear left in there. Oh, Matthew." He said and left to get her gear.

After awhile, Dom comes back with her gear and her guy workmate was following Dom and he saw her in the car.

"Hey, where are you taking her?!" the guy asked and was about to open the car door but Dom stops him.

"I'm taking her home because she passed out after throwing up in the powder room." I explained calmly.

"No, I'm taking her home. I know where she lives." He said.

"Okay then" I said with a sigh, "let's take her to your car then." I added.

He suddenly seems unsure, I think he doesn't have a car.

"No, I'll take her by myself." He said

"You obviously don't have a car dude. Matt will take her, she'll be safer so get your ass out of here." Dom said, closing the backseat door where her gear are.

The guy was supposed to stop us again but Dom held him down so I started to drive away.

I was constantly glancing at her, she might be falling or changing positions, but it seems like she's really unconscious.

I parked to a windy area to let in some fresh air for awhile. I sat there and was just looking at her...

Her face is really like an angel's, I mean I've never actually seen an angel but her face is just like something that's so pure. Her cheeks are chubby, and her nose is cute, her lips, are pink and so soft, well I guess, cause I didn't touch it or anything.

Her almond eyes suddenly opens slowly, and she was mumbling something I couldn't quite hear, so I came closer, maybe she needs something...

She suddenly sits straight and looks at me, she's looking at me like I did something bad to her.

"You... you... Left me... in there without telling" she hiccups, "telling me where you are g...going..." She said glaring at me.

I just chuckled, maybe she thinks I'm Chris because it's kinda dark at where I parked.