24. Patience

-Matt's POV-

Raine and I had a really great time together, hanging out, dating, kind of... So when we finished watching the movie, I decided to go home.

"So can I see you again tomorrow?" I asked whilst holding her hand.

"Of course..."

"Thank you for the great time." I smiled

"Thank you too. It was fun, yet inexpensive. That's the kind of dates I like."

"So this was a date?" I said smirking, I love it when she blushes.

"I guess..." She said covering her red cheeks.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait Matt, I think we should visit Chris at home tomorrow, to know if he's okay."

"Oh, sure... But we shouldn't go there together. He might not like it. So you go there alone and I'll bring Dom with me."

"Yup. Good idea. I really hope he's better now." She looks down

"Hey, hey, it's not your fault, okay? He was so kind to let you go and let me be with you, that was his decision, so don't be guilty. I should be the one to be guilty."

"I'm sorry I had to get into your lives and mess up your feelings and potentially ruin your friendship."

"No, you did not ruin anything. You are the best thing that ever came in my life. And this life that you're in, is only for you. You saved it, and you cleared my mind and installed positivity on it. I know Chris is also happy that you came to his life."

We came out of her room and she accompanied me out of the building. I pulled her for a hug for a few seconds.

"Alright, it's getting late, you should go home." She said

"I know but I wanna stay like this for awhile, feeling you close to me."

So we hugged for a few more seconds whilst I smell her wavy brown hair and run my fingers through them.

I feel my desires rising so I pulled away, "okay I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" I said and I walked off whilst she watches me.

I'm really trying to stop myself from doing anything more than kissing and hugging, it's just our first date, it might freak her out, and I think she's too innocent for those stuff.

I was walking to my car when it suddenly starts to rain, I looked for a rain coat in my car but there's nothing and I couldn't get in there this wet.

"Matt?" I heard Raine and turned to see her, who is also wet because she was with me outside.

When I saw her like that, I feel desires fueling at how hot she looked, her skin is like a glowing star, her lips becomes rosy pink, and her hair all over her face.

"You can stay here until the rain stops, you might get sick, let's go in before you get too wet."

"I'm alright, don't worry. I'll just wait for the rain to stop--"

"I don't wanna have another reason to be guilty about. Please?"

Okay fine, there's nothing wrong with me staying there tonight. Why am I thinking about this too much?

I walked towards her, she is just standing there, waiting for me, then the thing I'm most afraid of starts to occur. Our eyes connected and it was more intense, as I inch off her, my passion gets stronger.

"Matt, you okay?" She asked softly.

I couldn't say anything, I just continued walking towards her.

When we're finally inches off, I put my hands on her cheeks, then she also put her hand on one of my cheeks rinses the hair off my face, caressing it in the process.

Fuck this, I'm done.

*******

-Raine's POV-

Our eyes are pulling us closer, I'm feeling my passion for him is starting to burn up.

Matt suddenly kissed me passionately for a few seconds and pulled away to look at me as if he's asking for permission. I no longer can think straight so I kissed him and he gladly kissed back.

He carries me back to my room with our lips still connected, he took me straight to the bathroom.

We continue to kiss and he pulled away again, "I love you so much, and I'm sorry I couldn't control myself anymore. You can still say no if you want to. I won't force you into anything against your will." He softly said

He is such a gentleman, that's one of the many many reasons to love him, the way he respects what my decision will be.

Should I give in now? Isn't this too early? We are not even a couple yet.

Those are the thoughts running around my head but my body tells another story, I want it now. Although, I'm not sure on what to expect because I never made love with anyone, even with Chris.

I didn't know what to say

"I... I don't think you are ready for this." He said.

"No I... You're right, I'm not. I'm sorry."

"I can completely understand."

I hugged him so tight, feeling thankful at how he reacted.

"I'm so lucky I got someone like you." I said and he just smiled.

Then we decided to just take a shower, so he came out and I started then after some time, I came out and he started showering.

While he's doing so, I prepared some clothes for him to wear and handed it to him when he asked for them.

He came out wearing them and I can't help but to smile at how cute he looks.

"How do I look?" He asked

"Handsome, as always" I said.

"You think so?"

"Of course..." I said and prepared my pillows on the couch and prepared the bed for him.

"Come and sleep." I said pointing on the bed.

"No, I can't sleep over there, I'm fine on the couch."

"No, I'm the one sleeping on the couch because you are the guest."

"Alright then, both of us sleep on the bed." He said sternly.

He takes my pillows from the couch and puts it on the bed and he climbs in and I climbed in too.

I couldn't go close to him because he might think that I'm giving him the sign to do something I'm not ready for.

"Don't worry, I won't do something scary to you." He said and smiled, patting the space beside him.

I guess I could trust him, well, he stopped himself awhile ago because he knew I wasn't ready.

I'm still in a deep confusion right now, but all I know is I wanna be with him. Wow, I'm going to sleep with him, in a clean way.

I moved and laid beside him, he turns to look at me and he puts his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight" I said and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, my muse." He whispered and I feel him kissing my forehead.

The both of us slept while it rained.