28. Flashback

-Matt's POV-

I woke up and sighed, hoping what happened last night wasn't just a beautiful dream.

I was just looking at the ceiling, smiling and thinking about everything we did last night, how we bonded, and how we listened to our music.

I turned to look around and she's gone.... she's gone?

I sat up and saw her coming out from the bathroom, alright.

"Good morning Matthew..." She said and smiled.

"Good morning, Raine..." I said smiling as well.

"That's odd you didn't greet me with "my muse" this time." she said giggling but pouting.

"You wanna be called that, don't you?"

"Of course not..." She said rolling her eyes, she obviously wants that. I'm glad she didn't find it odd or anything.

"Alright, can my muse come to me?"

She walks to me still pouting and I pat the space between my legs, and she sits there, then I hugged her from behind.

"How was your sleep?" I asked.

"Beautiful... I had a great dream, I was doing a concert with my band and people were cheering."

"That really is beautiful. When people sing with you and cheers you, and claps with the song you're playing."

"Wow... That must be so amazing for you. And that happens to you every night on tour too..."

"Yep. But not every night, there are places with uninterested crowds" I said chuckling, remembering something.

"What? Really?"

"Mm-hm... Like that one country in Europe, they were literally just clapping after every song, they don't clap or sing with the song... Maybe some people on the crowd does, but there's like 500 over 10,000 people showing actual interest and enjoyment. It was less than epic, but we're still grateful for the 500 Musers who rocked out with us."

"I just remembered something. I went to one of your concerts last year, 2001 I guess, Mel asked me to go with her. Since I'm nearsighted and we're not really sitting in the front row, I didn't see you or Chris, but I knew it was Muse... I remembered that night, everyone was moshing to New Born, me too although I just heard that song because it was so epic and good, remains my favorite song til now."

"Yeah a lot of people praise New Born, it's pretty good I guess..."

" So good. Then something happened to me because of too much jumping, I fell down got a sprain on my left ankle, the crowd's attention was Instantly on me..."

Yeah, I do remember that night...

******FLASHBACK******

"Soul...less is everyone!"
I sang my lungs out before jumping to the chorus, literally, I jumped as the chorus starts.

I'm seeing everyone enjoying so much so we can't help but to dance, headbang and jump around. It's all great.

As I look around the crowd, I saw a lot of people from the further middle, looking at someone on the floor.

I suddenly got worried that someone must have fainted or anything so I signed to Tom and told him to take care of the person as soon as the song was over.

We continued the whole set and my thoughts are with that person the whole time. I don't want any Muse fans being hurt ever.

After the show, I ran backstage to ask Tom about it.