27. Up

-Raine's POV-

After that amazing kiss, Matt pulls away and takes my hand.

"Let's go, I'll show you something." He said as he escorted me into a more floral area, with more verbenas, wow if I could just pick all of them, I obviously can't.

As we continue to walk, I start to see a grand piano, in the middle the pots of flowers. He took a seat and makes me sit beside him. He gave me a smile before he started playing notes. It's in E from what I hear.

This is the song I wrote for you, its titled "Unintended" he said and he started singing...

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love

"You could be the one who listens
To my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken
Pieces of the life I had before..."

He stopped and smiled at me again for a split second, as he continues, I decided to lean on his shoulder while he plays.

"First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken
Pieces of the life I had before

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken
Pieces of the life I had before
Before you... my muse"

My eyes were closed the whole time, I was savoring every word, every piece of the melody and his expressive voice.

I can feel his breathing as he played the few last notes on the piano and when he stopped, I felt his arm wrapping around me.

I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful smile, "It's... I..." he just nods and pecks my lips because I can't really express how amazing the song was.

"I'm happy you liked it." he softly mouthed.

"I didn't like it, I loved it, so much."

"I'm even happier then..."

"I can't believe someone would ever write me a song this beautiful, as if I've done something to deserve it."

"You deserve it, you deserve to be serenaded, cherished, and treated the best. I could not promise to write you another song like this, but I could promise to always cherish you, and treat you in the best way I can."

Again, I'm speechless. This guy's keeping my mouth shut, there is probably something special with him.

"I love you..." He gently said while his eyes looked into mine.

"I love you too..." I answered.

We stayed there for awhile, just us sitting in front of the piano, me leaning on him while he's holding me close. It was like I'm in cloud nine, I would never wanna get down.

I can't believe we're actually a real couple now, after all that hiding and trying to stop ourselves from expressing feelings for each other, now, we're free. And that makes me the happiest.

After some great time, we decided to stand up and he led me to the room that came with the venue.

He opened the door and there was rose petals on the bed, like in the movies, God, this guy really knows how to throw a great romantic ambiance.