36. Dreams

-Raine's POV-

Me and Matt are sitting on the seashore. He's singing something I don't know but I'm loving it very much.

He suddenly took my hand and led me into the water, which is weirdly full of roses and it smelled so great.

He put his hands on my cheeks and we kissed passionately, his hands  slowly moving down from my cheeks to my neck to my shoulders to my waist, of course I wouldn't let him win, I took my hands for a little adventure and I started touching his body.

He started kissing my neck and... wow, I couldn't help but to moan his name for more. "Matt... oh Matt..."

He continued to kiss my neck as my hands continue to roam around his body, and again, wow, I love how his skin felt on my hands...

Wait? Skin? Is he shirtless?!

I pulled away and slowly looked down at myself and I realized that we're naked! I saw Matt's legs but nothing else! And there's suddenly no water. I tried to take my clothes but I just can't touch them!

I'm trying so hard not to look at Matt by covering my eyes, but then he forcefully takes my hands off and...

I suddenly opened my eyes and woke up.

I saw Matt sitting on his small couch beside his bed, writing something while holding his guitar and I can hear him humming.

So it's just a dream. Thank goodness.

I didn't want to bother him so I just stayed there and watched him in all his preciousness as he unknowingly amaze me.

He looked in my way and smiled, huh, he probably caught me staring.

"How is my muse feeling?" He asked putting down his guitar and coming to me.

"I feel great... I feel like I'm really getting better so fast, thanks to you." I said slowly sitting up.

He puts a pillow on my back area for me to lean on and then he sits beside me, holding me in his arms.

"I'm so glad that I could take care of you and... spend more time with you." He said smiling.

"Even though I was sleeping a lot during these hours?"

"Of course. I loved watching you sleep. Just the way you smile whilst you're still asleep, that was my favorite part. Who were you dreaming about?"

"I was dreaming about you."

"Oh I was right." He said chuckling.

"How did you know?"

"I heard you saying my name so..."

"You knew... Why did you have to ask?" I pouted.

"I just wanted to make sure if I'm the "oh Matt" guy you're talking about" he smirked.

"Heyyyy" I said whining.

"What were you dreaming about with me?"

"Uh... w-we're just on a date and you did something good so I guess I p-praised you by saying "oh Matt"... Yup." I explained trying to stop remembering what he was actually doing to me.

"It's not like a praise, it's more like a moan." He said, his curiousness rising.

"Of course it would sound like a moan, I couldn't shout "oh Matt!" In my sleep, no one could shout in their sleep, they usually speak softly." I explained.

Matt just nodded, his smirk not leaving his face.

"Will you stop smirking already?" I said glaring at him.