9. Treat

-Raine's POV-

I was just walking home, thinking about Matt, instead of Chris, that's weird.

Matt is so caring and just so kind to me, and I really feel like he knows me more than I know myself, weird, I know. But there's like a connection and every time we talk, he knows what to say.

What if he's the brother my mom has told me about? Hey, nothing can go wrong, I'm just wondering here.

I continued walking until I see Chris's car stopping in front of me, so I stopped walking and he came out.

"Hey, hey... Wait.. I'm sorry, really. I thought she was just going to see me for awhile, but then when I came there, she's drunk and messy. I can not leave her there like that." He explained.

"I'm not mad at you, why would I be mad? I'm not yet your girlfriend or anything, so you can go and be with any girl you want." I said, and I actually mean it, I was thinking about Matt so I couldn't get mad.

"You're not going to ask me who she is or be sarcastic about it?" He asked confused.

"No, it's your life, as a friend, I got annoyed cause you asked me to sit with you then you left me. Good thing, Matt came there and stayed with me."

"But just for the record, she's my brother's girlfriend. Apparently they broke up and my brother wanted me to come and accompany her home because he found out from a common friend that his ex was drinking and still wanting to drive. He couldn't leave his shift at work. "

"oh, you guys, are so caring for us girls. I hope every guy could be like that."

"Thank you for understanding, you're really kind, that's why I had a crush on you back in college, never thought I'd see you again."

"But you came back here and you know that l must live here cause out school is in here so don't be surprised if you see me again. Anyways, I'll be going home now, I need to go to work before 10." I said and when I was about to walk off, he took my hand, "wait" he said.

"I can take you home so you can get there faster. Matt's flat is pretty far off here so." He added.

"Well it's free so why not." I said and he opened the car door for me and I got in and he also came in and started the car.

"You want to eat something while on the way?" He asked

"Uh, I had breakfast at Matt's." I said and I heard him letting out a sigh.

"I'm glad he took care of you. And I'm sorry again."

"No, it's okay. Don't be sorry, you wouldn't want to be in Matt's place last night." I said, remembering how I threw up on him.

"Why?"

"I threw up on him because I thought he was you."

"Woah, woah... Poor Matt. I deserved that." He said chuckling.

I just nodded and the both of us stayed quiet the whole trip...

If it was me and Matt, we would be talking and talking and talking, even the most nonsensical topics gets us going.

Maybe he really is my brother?

"Uhm Chris? What is Matt's full name?" I asked.

" Matthew James Bellamy."

Bellamy is my British dad's surname, could it be that it's really Matt?

"Wow, his surname is my dad's surname." I said

"Bellamy is a pretty famous surname around here. That's cute. But why aren't you using it?"

"My dad left us when he found out mom was pregnant with me. So I use my step dad's surname, Hudson, which is Slash's surname so I'm more proud to use that"