three

"Stop squirming, you little-" an agent said. Three agents proceeded to hold you down as if you were a crazy person with a gun!

Three male agents held onto you for the whole ride. You were then escorted into a building full of agents and soldiers.

You were in socks and not even in decent clothing. Your messy, long, black hair getting stuck to the tape they had put on your mouth.

A female agent then walked up to you and unlocked the cuffs. You were then thrown into a glass "container". It was a high-tech vault designed to keep very powerful beings inside, it once contained Thor.

You angrily ripped the tape off from your face and began banging on the glass.

"Let me out of here you pieces of shit!" you shouted.

You tried to use your powers but every time you tried it only caused your head to hurt. Like if it was a horrible headache after a night out drinking.

"LET ME OUT YOU IMBECILES!" you screamed.

Suddenly, the doors to the room opened. In walked Joaquin Torres and some other man. You stood inside the container glaring at them. They were whispering something outside of the glass that you couldn't quite hear.

"Y/N" he nodded.

"Charmed" you said in a flat tone, never taking your eyes off him, "To whom do I owe the pleasure to?"

"What were you doing on private property yesterday?" he sighed.

"Private property?" you scoffed.

"Don't act stupid. I was the one that took you home after you passed out on the city's private property." he said pinching the bridge of his nose, "You can't keep walking places and passing out on the ground. What's going on?" he asked, his tone almost genuine.

"Nothing. I'm fine, you can ask Raynor if you really want. There was no reason for you to bring me here" you hissed.

"If you say so" he sighed.

"I'm none of your concern" you spat.

"Listen to me, Y/N. You're being observed by the government, so not only is that my concern, it's the whole entire country's concern." he blankly said.

You were then interrupted by the static noise of his radio. He nodded in silence as he listened to the other end of the radio.

"I have orders to keep you here until tomorrow morning. You're in a distressed mental state right now and the best I can do is to have you stay here, just for tonight." he blankly said.

You scoffed loudly. "Distressed mental state? What in the ever living fuck is that? I'm completely fine, if you were to ask me" you spat.

"I don't know. I follow orders given to me so you'll stay here for observation until tomorrow morning." he said rubbing his eyes wearily. He then walked out of the room.

"Asshole" you muttered as he left the room, now you understood why they had "arrested" you.

It was like a P.R. stunt, pointless and not worth it.