ten

"It actually isn't" you said as you walked to the "end" of the container. You pushed the door open and signaled for them to hurry.

They both walked up the stairs and you closely followed behind. There was an old stereo playing music.

The music made everything eerie.

You all came up to a lab and Sam walked in first. Bucky grabbed the needle of the music player. The lab went silent.

Dr. Nagel turned around quickly, a slight gasp escaping his mouth.

"Dr. Nagel?" Sam asked, pointing the gun at him.

"Who are you? What do you want?" he quickly answered. You were around the corner of the lab, observing everything.

You noticed his body tense up as he saw the gun. You could feel the panicking heat rise in him, like a thermometer.

"We know you recreated the Super-Soldier Serum" Sam continued

"Get out out of my-" he froze.

He turned pale, ghost pale. as he saw Bucky. You sensed his heartbeat, it wasn't a constant beat. Now, it was a time-bomb, ticking so fast that it could explode at any moment.

"You know who he is, don't you?" Sam asked.

Nagel swallowed hard and nodded.

You were hesitant to let him see you, not knowing if he'd freak out or not. "Fuck it" you thought to yourself with a shrug. You then peeked your face out from behind some equipment racks.

Nagel practically jumped seeing you.

"Don't look so scared. You knew this was going to happen eventually" you said with a dense tone.

You then completely walked out from behind the racks and stood there. Your presence seemed to not only intimidate him but also Sam.

You smirked and began to emit black auras from your hands. As you did, Nagel seemed to jump back even. You could tell he was scared. But there's a difference between being scared and being scared for your life.

Nagel was afraid for his life.

"This is Y/N Zemo. I know you've definitely heard of her" Bucky said as he examined his gun.

"You seem like a pretty smart guy. So, you better become conversational real quick" Sam spat, grabbing Nagel by the shirt and throwing him against the wall.

"Make me a better offer and I'll talk" he said.

"Guys we have to go! Every bounty hunter in the city is here!" Sharon frantically said thru the earpieces.

Bucky then grabbed Nagel by the shirt, walked him over to a chair and sat him down. Bucky pointed the gun at Nagel's head, his finger on the trigger.

"You better start talking." you sighed, the auras came out of your hands and floated around the room. Nagel stared in fear as the auras began to twist and turn all over him.

He sat there in silence but he was visibly afraid.

Bucky then shot a bullet behind Nagel's head.

Nagel jumped and began talking. "Okay. Okay. I was brought in by HYDRA to pick up their work for the Winter Soldier Program after the five failed subjects in Siberia" he said, shaking in fear. "After HYDRA fell, I was then recruited by the CIA.

Nagel stayed silent for a few seconds then continued taking. "They had blood samples from an American test subject, who still happened to have traces of serum left in its system."