eleven

RIGA
LATVIA

As you walked toward your fathers place, you took a deep breath of the air. It's so peaceful here, even when the government has misplaced so many people.

"I heard what became of Sokovia." you then said to Sam and Bucky, "Cannibalized by its neighbors before the land was cleared of rubble. It was completely erased from the map"

"That's unfortunate" Sam sorrowfully said.

"I don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial?" you asked

They didn't answer.

"Of course not. Why would you?" you sighed in defeat. "We're here"

Sam walked up the steps to the house. You followed but Bucky stayed back.

"I'm gonna go on a walk" he says.

"You good?" you heard Sam ask. You could tell how worried he was about Bucky. It's like both of them were family, family who cared deeply for one another.

You envied that.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys in a bit" he said walking away.

"Okay..." you mumbled, "Head in. Make yourself at home"

You walked into the house, realizing that you forgot how beautiful it was. The colors were solide but even then they complimented the furniture and wall patterns.

"Wow, this place is beautiful" Sam chuckled, "Your dad really has a way of picking intricate housing"

"I'm a baron, Sam. I was royalty before your friends destroyed my country"

"My apologies"

"Don't apologize. Apologies don't mean anything if they're out of  pity." you said, exhaling sharply.

You turned away and into a bedroom. Your clothes smelled like vomit and had dried blood on them. You grabbed a handful of clothes and head to take a quick shower.

Your Outfit:

A few minutes later, Bucky walks in, his eyes narrowed and his body tense

A few minutes later, Bucky walks in, his eyes narrowed and his body tense. "Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo." he said taking off his jacket.

Your eyes widened at Bucky's words "They're going to kill me, aren't they?" you whispered

"I bought us some more time" he sighed

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least" you smiled

"Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel" Sam spat

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?" you responded.

"There's nothing to litigate! You straight turned him into ashes and blew the place up!"