twenty-six

"Пой. (Sing it.)" Dovich demanded through his gritted teeth.

You took a deep breath and knelt, pressing your fingertips into the white and crystal flooring.

You stared at your reflection on the polished tiles. With a small and hesitant smile, you began rehearsing the incantation.

"Make her stop!" Bucky shouted, taking a step forward.

As soon as he took the step you looked up, your eyes completely black. Bucky felt a sharp pain go through his body...if only he could do something.

"Take another step and she'll kill you" Dovish hissed

Bucky stepped back and said, "You won't get away with this"

Dovich laughed, "I already have"

And with that, you began reciting the incantation.

Bring to me what was lost
Bring it to me, whatever the cost
Bring back what once was mine
Bring it to me and rewind the time

You took a long pause and whispering filled the room. The chants of the incantation filled the room as black auras spilled out of your body.

It looked like your soul was leaving your body.

"MAKE HER STOP!" Bucky cried out instantly.

"Help me" your whispers echoed.

T'Challa's eyes widened as he watched in horror.

Sam felt sick to his stomach. No matter how many times he has seen it, you spilling auras out will always terrify him.

Bring to me what was lost.
Bring it to me, whatever the cost.
Bring back what once was mine.
Bring it to me and rewind the time.

Tears escaped your black eyes and your echos screamed in agony. Their hissing and screams made Dovich shiver.

He thought about one thing and one thing only.

That maybe this was a mistake...He was afraid. He thought you'd explode and take him with you.

Bucky clenched his fists and ran toward Dovich, who was lost in thought.

BRING TO ME WHAT WAS LOST.
BRING IT TO ME, WHATEVER THE COST.
BRING BACK WHAT ONCE WAS MINE.
BRING IT TO ME AND REWIND THE TIME.

Putting your hands to your chest, you let out a ghastly scream. It was so loud that it shattered all the windows and glass railing along the staircase.

"HELP ME!" you pleaded...silence filling the room not a second later.

Bucky swung and mercilessly sent blows to Dovich's face.

Dovich was in shock and he couldn't see who was hitting him. That and the fact that the room was clouded with your black mist.

"Y/N!" Sam shouted

"Ms. Zemo!" T'Challa yelled.

"Dovich? Is that you?"