seven

A few hours later, Bucky, Sam, and you were in Berlin. Torres had parked the car on one of your father's private driveways.

Your father has a few houses in Germany, this one though, this one has its own landing strip and a hanger for his private jet.

"Thanks Torres, I'll update you when I can" Sam said as he hopped out of the car.

"Hurry up" you mumbled as you walked towards the garage of your father's house. Bucky had a look of confusion on his face as he followed you.

"Miss Zemo, wait up!" Sam said as he ran towards you.

"You know you can call me Y/N, right?" you said, annoyed.

You quickly walked to the door and tried unlocking it. The locks had been changed since the last time you were there. Shaking your head, you took a deep breath and took off one of your gloves. You didn't pay attention to Sam and Bucky watching you, so without thinking you rose your finger slowly and lightly tapped the center of the wooden door.

A wave of black covered the whole door. In less than a few seconds the door turned to ash. The ashes slowly floated down to the ground.

Sam and Bucky stood there with wide eyes.

"Madripoor is where we can find Selby." you said as you entered the house, "Selby knows everything and nothing goes unnoticed by her."

"So this Selby knows about the serum?" Sam said following you.

You sighed in frustration with all the questions. Who knew that for two of the smartest people you've met, they're sort of idiots. Besides that you only wondered about one thing. Just a small thought you pondered in the back of your mind. You wondered why they didn't just force your father to help them. Why come here and ask you for help? It seemed very odd.

"So?" Sam then said, insinuating for you to answer the question.

You snap out of your thoughts and turn around, not realizing that you had stopped right in the middle of the room.

"Yes. I'm sure she does. She's also been obsessed with its recreation. As far as I know she could probably have it in her possession"

Before finishing your sentence you turned around and jogged up the stairs. Sam looked at you in confusion as you left mid-sentence.

He then heard a door fly open. He then motioned for Bucky to follow him and they walked up the stairs, only to see you digging through drawers.

Sam and Bucky watched you from the doorway, wondering what the hell you were doing.

Out of nowhere, you say, "If we're going to Madripoor, you must look the part."

Bucky and Sam exchange looks as they walked into the room. They didn't understand what was happening. But before they could say anything you caught them off guard by tossing some clothes to the both of them.

You then turned to a tall black closet and pulled out some clothes for you and without saying anything you quickly walked into the bathroom and changed.

Bucky and Sam stood there looking at the weird and colorful clothing you had thrown at Sam.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky snickered as he pointed at Sam's coat.