Wrong Sentence || Part 3- Courtney & Gwen

Courtney's Apartment

"Gwen?" The brunette opened up the door. "What are you doing here?"

Courtney was beyond shocked to see Gwen at her door. They weren't exactly on the best terms after what happened during Total Drama Action.

"I came to talk," the goth responded, eager. "Can I come in?"

Courtney furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the timid girl in front of her.

"If you came to tell me you and Duncan are a thing, you can leave-"

"NO! No, that's not what I came here for." Gwen nervously rubbed her neck. "I just needed to talk."

"You just came to talk?" Courtney was a bit skeptical about her sudden appearance at her front door.

She was sure Gwen was still mad at her for what happened during their show. She'd gone a bit overboard with the girl and was so wrapped up in her own fear of emotions, she didn't realize how terrible of a person she was to her last season.

"I was in town," Gwen responded. Courtney gave her a look.

After Gwen and Duncan met up at Smoothie King downtown, she decided to drop by Courtney's apartment to talk. Duncan insisted she should and even gave her the brunette's address. The guilt was eating up Gwen alive and she had to do something before matters turned worse.

"L-look Courtney, I really need to talk to you," Gwen pleaded as the brunette stood in front of her, suspicious. "It's important."

Courtney sighed, hesitatingly opening up the door. "Come in."

Gwen gave the former C.I.T. a slight smile as she stepped inside her apartment.

"Sorry for the mess," Courtney apologized as Gwen looked around the place. It was pretty much spotless except for the stack of mail neatly organized on a nearby side table.

"No... it's okay," Gwen managed to get out, confused on where the mess was.

Courtney took a seat on her couch and Gwen nervously placed herself on the love seat across from it.

"So why are you here?" Courtney asked crossing her legs.

She was dubious of the somewhat snarky girl just randomly showing up to her house on a Thursday evening. She wasn't even sure how she knew her apartment number, either. It's wasn't like they were pals or anything.

"How'd you find my apartment, anyways?" The brunette lowered her eyebrows at the goth. Gwen sat in her seat, sweating.

She was terrified of what Courtney was going to say to her. So far, it didn't seem like she watched the Celebrity Manhunt episode but Gwen was still having her doubts anyways.

"Duncan gave it to me," Gwen answered, tugging at her skirt.

"Duncan?" Courtney's forehead creased. "I thought you guys weren't a thing."

"We aren't," Gwen rushed out. "I-it's... it's hard to explain."

"I knew I could never trust that Neanderthal!" Courtney muttered.

Of course Gwen would come to my house to rub it in, Courtney thought to herself. What happens if she came here to say she's secretly pregnant with his kid? Or they're moving in together?

Snap out of it, Courtney!

"Have you seen Celebrity Manhunt?" Gwen asked fast paced, looking to see if there were any televisions in the room.

Courtney blinked rapidly, analyzing her demeanour. Gwen was never really an anxious person from what she knew. Courtney was sure something was up.

"No I haven't, I've been busy dealing with my lawyers and the lawsuit." Courtney shook her head. I better win that raccoon.