The Elevator- Gwen & Zoey

A/N

this is so bad but i haven't posted in a bit. i am very much alive guys.

With a box full of new supplies in her hand, Gwen planted her finger on the elevator door.

She had just come back from shopping for new art supplies right outside of her campus since she was running low on canvases and a few paint colors.

The elevator doors soon opened and the goth stepped inside, clicking on the third floor.

Although Gwen usually took the stairs, she decided on using the elevator due to the miscellaneous objects she was carrying. And plus, she wasn't in much of a rush.

It was about lunchtime on Sunday, and she had already finished her college work for the week leaving her to spend some time on her own tasks.

"Hey wait up!" the goth heard a soft voice call out as the elevator doors closed.

Gwen stuck her boot out, peering from behind the box to see a unfamiliar redhead jog towards her.

"Thanks," the voice said, slipping inside the platform.

"Not a problem," Gwen responded, adjusting the box in her hands.

Normally, she would've let the elevator close on its own, but she was in a particularly good mood. The redhead seemed harmless, anyways.

"Floor?" Gwen questioned, staring at the young adult in front of her.

"Oh, floor 2," the girl responded, tugging on one of her pig tails.

"I haven't seen you around," Gwen told the redhead, clicking on the second floor. "You're a freshman?"

"Sophomore," the girl corrected her. "I transferred here this year."

"Oh." That explains why I haven't run into her, Gwen thought, And it also makes sense why she is (most likey) living in an apartment rather than a dorm.

"I'm Zoey by the way," the red head introduced, extending her hand out.

"Gwen," the goth acknowledged, taking the redhead's hand causing the supplies in Gwen's box to shake.

"Are you into art?" Zoey questioned, pointing at the box Gwen carried.

"Yeah, I have a minor in studio art and a major in art history," Gwen informed the redhead, tilting her box down to show the new supplies she had bought. "I'm a bit of an art geek."

"Oh that's really cool!" Zoey beamed from ear to ear, intrigued with all the materials Gwen had on her person.

In high school, Zoey had taken all of the art classes her school offered. And in her free time, she experimented with sewing, which is now one of her favorite hobbies. I guess you could call her a bit of an art geek herself.

"Thanks." Gwen's lips curved. "What are you majoring in?"

As Zoey opened her mouth the respond, the elevator shook before dropping.

"Ahhh!" Gwen let out a scream, dropping her box of supplies to the floor. She covered her head as the lights began to flicker.

"Oh no!" Zoey gasped out, searching for her phone. She fished it out of her pocket and turned on the flashlight in the dark room to reveal Gwen curled up on the floor.

"Gwen? Are you okay?" she asked as the goth began to rock back and forth.

"Claustrophobia. The walls. They're caving in!" Gwen wheezed out, rocking back and forth.

I can't believe I'm freaking out right in front of a stranger right now, Gwen thought to herself, rubbing her thighs. There goes our chances of being friends.