Beer Pong- Gwen & Geoff

a/n
nikki and jonesy from 6teen make an appearance here hehe

"Oh come on Gwen, it'll be fun," Duncan urged as he sat in her bean bag chair.

"Psh, yeah right. Hanging out with a group of drunk teens from school will be so exciting!" the goth reprimanded, closing her history textbook as she sat on the floor.

"Man, why do you have to be such a downer?"

"Why can't you respect the fact that I don't want to go to some lame high school party?" Gwen shot back, glaring at her best friend who began to pack up his homework.

Duncan had been trying to convince the goth to come to Geoff's party that he was throwing to celebrate getting through their awful midterms.

"Is it because you think Trent's gonna be there?" Duncan smirked.

Gwen internally groaned.

Gwen and her ex, Trent, had broken up a few weeks ago after she grew uncomfortable with his obsession with her. He was a great guy, but he became too fixated on her which began to piss her off.

"It's not that, Duncan. At all. You know, we're on pretty good terms," Gwen said, setting her belongings on her side table. Duncan rose his brow, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Not after you yelled at him for his number nine obsession in the cafeteria and the school news recorded the whole thing," he stated. Steam flew out of Gwen's ears.

"It was an accident! I didn't know they were recording!" she claimed, stomping her foot.

Duncan let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes, heading towards the door.

"Trent's not going to be at the party. He's actually visiting his family up north," Duncan said, holding onto the doorknob. "I'll pick you up at 8."

"I didn't agree to this, you know!" Gwen called out as her bedroom door slammed shut. She groaned, falling onto her bed.

~

"Ugh, I can't believe you convinced me to come," Gwen huffed out as she tugged on her black dress. Duncan chortled, opening up the front door for her.

"What can I say? I'm great at persuading people," the punk shrugged. "Now relax, pasty. You look good. And you know, we'll only be at the party for an hour or so."

Gwen frowned at her dress.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this!" she exclaimed, pulling at the somewhat revealing fabric.

"You realize you didn't have to go all out, it's just a party," Duncan told her. Her jaw dropped.

"Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Because you looked cute and I'm trying to score you a date," he responded simply. His eyes travelled back to the start of the hallway where his on and off girlfriend stood.

"Now stop wasting your teenage years complaining and have fun. If you need me, I'll be with Ms. C.I.T." Duncan extended his thumb back towards the brunette who was conversing with DJ.

"You're just gonna leave me here!?" she called out as Duncan sauntered over to his girl. Gwen grumbled underneath her breath, scanning the crowd.

The smell of alcohol, sweat, and weed filled her nostrils as the cliques stood with each other. A makeshift dance floor was set up in the living room, and a couple had already starting making out on the couch.

"Fuck you, Duncan," she muttered, treading her way to the kitchen where she hoped barely anyone stood.

"Excuse me!" she shouted over the loud music as a small group of stoners stood by the entry way.