The Reunion || Part 2- Courtney & Gwen

Celebrity Manhunt Red Carpet Reunion

"Do you think it'll be weird seeing all of the former contestants again?" Courtney asked Gwen as the two girls slipped inside the limousine.

"We'll be there in about forty five minutes," the driver told the teens.

"Okay, thank you," Courtney murmured before turning to Gwen.

"I mean, I really haven't seen anyone in ages besides you and Duncan since Bridgette and Geoff have their own lives and you know... not many people seem to like me after what happened during the show last season." Gwen frowned at her friend, placing a hand on her thigh.

"To be honest, I don't think it'll be that weird," the goth told her. "It'll be a bit like finale."

Gwen was also a bit nervous for the reunion. I mean talking to Trent wasn't exactly ideal since what went down during Total Drama Action. They were on decent terms but you know how it is talking with your ex. And she for sure didn't want Trent to make any assumptions about her and Courtney.

"Yeah but at the awards I won't be kissing Duncan nor will I have blue ink splattered all over my clothes." Courtney let out a forced laugh, tugging at her ear.

"That makes it a bit better though, doesn't it?" Gwen asked.

She knew Courtney was dreading to see Duncan after their split. They weren't exactly friendly exes after all, hence the custody battle with Britney the raccoon. They'd both been trying to keep out of each other's business for the better but some way or another, they were dragged back into each other's lives.

Courtney gave Gwen a subtle, lopsided smile. "Yeah."

Soon enough the limousine pulled up to the red carpet where the paparazzi stood, waiting for their entrance.

At the red carpet stood a purple haired girl their age holding up a microphone.

"It's Sierra here! And it seems like another limo has just arrived, let's go check it out." The tall girl walked over the limousine where Gwen and Courtney emerged, laughing about a memory they had on the show.

The reporter gasped sticking the microphone in Gwen's face. "Oh-em-gee! It's really you guys!"

Startled, Gwen took a step back, bumping into Courtney.

"This just in, Gwen and Courtney have both arrived to the Celebrity Manhunt Red Carpet Reunion from the same limo!" the girl squeaked to the bulky camera that stood before the three girls. "Tell me about your relationship. The fans are dying to know! Is it staged by the producers or did you guys finally let bygones be bygones? You know, I was never really a huge fan of Duncney anyways but I-"

The goth stood motionless as Sierra's words blew through her ears. For reassurance, Courtney placed a hand on Gwen's shoulder.

"My lawyer says no comment." Tugging on Gwen's hand, Courtney led them away from the gossip induced teen.

"Ooh, another limo has just arrived!"

"Thanks," Gwen breathed out, trying to regain her senses while Sierra moved on to the next teen arriving at the red carpet.

"I've been having to do that a lot lately with the whole custody battle between Britney," Courtney told her. "Now let's go meet up with the rest of the cast that's here, shall we?"

As Courtney and Gwen went down the red carpet to engage themselves in a conversation with Geoff, Bridgette and DJ, Sierra rushed over to the new limousine in a hurry.

"It's Duncan everyone!" she announced to the fans, ready to pull some juicy gossip out of the negligent punk.

"I assume you've heard about Gwen and Courtney's relationship," she spoke. "How do you feel on the matter? Is it weird to see your friend and now ex girlfriend dating? Are there any feelings le-"

With firm lips and keen eyes, Duncan looked at the reporter.

"My lawyer says no comment."