I'm Not Going Anywhere- Duncan & Courtney

a/n
takes place during the ocean's eight or nine episode!

Duncan approached the counter with his two teammates behind him, Harold and Heather, holding up a makeshift gun created by the redhead's foot spray and deodorant.

For their challenge, their overwhelming narcissist of a host, Chris McLean, decided that the theme would be a bank heist gangster caper film.

Duncan took some pleasure in it although he didn't show much emotion. This was right up his alley, and he enjoyed the thrill of stealing.

The delinquent banged on the countertop, calling out, "Yoohoo, anyone home? This is a robbery!"

Chris soon popped out from behind the set with a malicious grin on his face.

"Welcome Gaffers!" he greeted with much enthusiasm.

Duncan face palmed himself as he looked back at his teammates who were cowering in fear.

Those sissies.

Chris began to inform the Gaffers that their group had beat the other team so they were able to get a head start on the challenge.

After Duncan's teammates regained their composure, their host introduced the blonde bank teller.

Duncan took a quite fascination to her just by examining her behind. Something about her was captivating and almost familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Although he did feel a bit remorse thinking about his close amity with Gwen, in his mind he believed using his inviting charisma would be an advantage for his team.

"Afternoon, ma'am. That's a great set of legs you got there," Duncan began in a low, enticing voice. "But right now, I'd like to focus on those lovely hands of yours. We need them to start filling this pillowcase with cash."

By now, he was leaning against the countertop, checking the bank teller out.

"Anything else I can do for you today..." The teller whipped around and ripped off her wig. "Duncan?"

His mouth dropped to the floor as his eyes caught the body of his former summer camp crush.

What is Courtney doing here? He thought to himself, staring at the supercilious brunette.

Overwhelmed by his own emotions and thoughts, the punk let out a squeal and fainted to the floor.

"Looks like Duncan's gone from cool as a cucumber to in a pickle," Chris commented as Harold and Heather surrounded their comatose teammate.

Meanwhile, Courtney hovered over them with a smirk plastered onto her face.

She was pleased to be back on the show, and she was waiting to get her claws back on her delinquent.

After a few moments, and the arrival of the Grips, Duncan had woken up.

He was beyond flabbergasted that Courtney would most likely be back for the remainder of the season, according to Chris.

Did she come back for me? Or is she here for the money?

After shoving Harold away from him when he made a comment about the two former lovers, Duncan zoned out, thinking about the goth girl he had a thing with who was stuck back at her home.

As Duncan began to furiously sweat, Heather cleared her throat.

"Ahem," she coughed out, glaring at the punk. "Go up there."

The contestants all stared at him, and his perplexing demeanour.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah... haha, right," Duncan stammered out, staggering over to Courtney.

"Congratulations," the brunette said in a soothing, fake tone. She set the bag of loot on top of Duncan's hands, slowly dragging her own bronze one across his palm.

He froze, visualizing the day they shared their first kiss back at Camp Wawanakwa, whereas Courtney had the same smile on her face as she did that night.

"Thank you?" the punk squeaked out in a question rather than a response, feet glued to the floor.

"I've seen manlier men try on women's shoes," Duncan heard Heather comment as he made eye contact with Courtney.

She smirked, grabbing onto his wrist and pulling him closer to her as Chris explained that the brunette would be staying for the rest of the show until she got eliminated.

"I'm back for you, sweetheart," she whispered into his ear. "I'm not going anywhere."

Duncan gulped as she let go of him.

He wasn't prepared for the future of the season, especially now that his obsessive ex was back, seeing that she wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon.

What was he to do?