Chapter 60: Secrets

Everything's going well between Jung Kook and Minji.

They went to Maldives for their honeymoon. They rented a beach house on Komandoo for two weeks. They have been kissing torridly at the back of the car  since they stepped out of the airport and the local driver was just smirking, looking at the rearview mirror. He gave his best wishes to the newly weds they reached the resort.

Jung Kook carried Minji to the bed once they stepped in the beach house and make love to her again. They had sex inside the suite of a first class airplane, courtesy of Alejandro but Jung Kook can't move too much and Minji finds it difficult to stay quiet.

"You look astonishing, Mrs. Jeon..." Jung Kook breathed on her skin while untangling the knot of Minji's white halter dress. He kissed Minji's bare back slowly, and Minji cupped her breast as Jung Kook did so. She turned around and kissed him feverishly and Day 1 at paradise was spent mostly in bed.

Everything's going well between Jung Kook and Minji.

They woke up late the next day and felt bad because they had to cancel their lunch reservation with a local restaurant known for serving the freshest seafood in the island. Instead, Minji was sitting on the kitchen countertop and Jung Kook was standing in between her legs, while they share a single, almost burned peanut butter and jelly toast.

Jung Kook took pictures of them and showed it to Minji. "I love-hate how we look like a cringey, romantic couple." She commented. "I'm so cringey in love with you. I wanna punch myself." Jung Kook laughed at her then they fought who gets the last bite of the toast.

In the afternoon, they went for a walk on the shoreline, holding hands and playing with sand. They had dinner at a small, vegan boho themed bistro and Jung Kook tells Minji that he is still hungry. Minji climbed on his back while they walk to a steak house few walks away from the bistro. They stuffed their faces with steak, uncaring of the barbeque sauce smeared all over their faces. When they went to the resort, they relaxed inside a jacuzzi, while drinking champagne. Jung Kook convinced Minji to drink at least for the night. Jung Kook hands were all over Minji's, attracted at how smokin' hot his wife is in red two-piece bikini. He was kissing her neck and playing with her womanhood for couple of minutes before Minji finally give in and made love to him under the moonlight.

They tried water activities which Jung Kook enjoyed. The adrenaline rush given by  the flyfish and parasailing ignited a beast inside Jung Kook that he led her behind the big rocks when they went island hopping and ram Minji from the behind. They booked a massage that night and the masseuse commented that Minji's shoulders are kinda sore, she replied back saying, "my back was against something hard earlier." She winked at Jung Kook and blew him a kiss.

They danced in reggae music and have their hair braided. They watched the skillful fire dancers entertain but Minji sat on Jung Kook's lap when she noticed that a tan fire dancer with provocative hips kept on staring at Jung Kook. She ran her hands on his chest and showed how she kiss him to mark her territory. The fire dancer looked away and Jung Kook whispered, "you look sexy when jealous...maybe I should flirt with her." Minji pouted and pulled Jung Kook up from where he is sitting back to their room. She dominated that night with a strip tease and a naughty show of her playing with herself.

"I should really make you jealous more often." Jung Kook panted when Minji orgasmed for the fourth time after riding him then crashed her body into his.

"Promise me that you're just mine." She heavily breathed in his ears. The way Minji claimed him was euphoric.

A day before they went back to Korea, they were standing on the balcony with Jung Kook behind Minji embracing each other while they watch the sun sets. They kept of whispering I love yous to each other and they did the same when they went back to bed.