Chapter 117: From The Moon, To The Stars, To The Sun...

July

Morning...

Nikki's POV

"Fuck!"

"Ha-ha!"

"Shit... Iman... watch out!"

"You fucking bitch... learn how to drive!"

"Iman... stop here... stop here! Pull over!"

"Pussy!" She snarls.

"What the hell!?"

"Nikki, you look like you've seen a ghost." She chuckled.

"I could have been a ghost if you'd hit that car. Shit... we've been practicing for so long. I thought by now you would have got the hang of driving." I breathed out holding my heart in panic.

"Well... I haven't and Nik we're in a neighborhood, calm down."

"Do you practice by yourself?"

"I don't have a car to practice with. Plus, you know I only have my G1 so I can't drive in a car by myself." She gives me a sly smirk.

"You're getting worse and worse every day... you know that right?" I chuckled lightly.

"Am I... well... I learn from the best."

"Shit girl." I sit up taking a swing from my flask. "You need driving school."

"Why?" She shrugged and grabbed the flask from me. "I have you to teach me."

"Because." I grab the flask back from her. "You need more experience... and you're not allowed to drink and drive."

She snatched the flask back from me and took a quick gulp. "Ugh." She spits out the liquid in disgust. "What is that?"

"Green tea."

"Ew my mom drinks that, it tastes awful."

"It's to stay healthy. It's good for you."

"Is it?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Well, let's get to your place so you can get ready for your meeting with Motley and meet up with the love of your life."