Chapter 2

I decided to write because I got 3 votes hope you enjoy this chapter :) x

_________________________________

"You ready," Nev asks. "Yeah, I guess" we all step out of the car and walk to the door I knock on it carefully. I stare at the door intensely. I feel my heartbeat picking up and my palms are getting sweaty. The door opens slowly. My eyes widen in disbelief "You're 'Derek'!?"

A girl is standing in the doorway She has long blond hair with the flower crown on top of it bright blue eyes and long lashes. she's wearing a light pink lipstick and a thin coat of mascara.White ripped skinny jeans are covering her legs and she wears a peach colored top. She's gorgeous. "No..I'm his girlfriend is something wrong?" She gives me a small smile "Uhm can we maybe come in" Nev asks. "Yeah sure.." she steps aside to let us in. As soon as I walk inside I seem him. The boy I was in love with, the boy who apparently has a fucking girlfriend. 

I walk towards him with my fists clenched. The girl and the crew are still in the hallway explaining that they're from catfish and stuff. without thinking I launch forward and punch him in the jaw, hard. "YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME FOR 2 YEARS I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" Derek is clutching his jaw looking at me with scared eyes. I punch him again. "How can you be so heartless..?" Tears are forming in my eyes. His girlfriend comes rushing in gasping when she sees Derek's bruised face. "Oh my god what the fuck is wrong with you!?" she probably has no idea he's cheating on her "This bitch is fucking cheating on you!" She looks at me confused. "He, but- what the fuck are you even talking about this isn't even my fucking boyfriend" Now I'm the one who has no idea what's going on "You're not Derek?" The curly-headed lad shakes his head looking terrified a single tear rolling down his cheek. "But but you- he what?" 

I sit down in the huge chair "so you're telling me your name isn't Derek and you've never talked to me before?" We are all sitting in the living room trying to figure out what the fuck is going on "No my name is Harry, Harry Styles Derek is my best friend.." His voice is deep and slow. My eyes widen I just hit an innocent guy.."Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry I just I-" I take a deep breathe. 

"Derek is my boyfriend for almost a year now.. we met each other on facebook but um he uses pictures of you apparently. We started talking 2 years ago and kind of just fell for each other but he never wanted to meet up so that's why I sent Max and Nev a message. I always thought Derek looked like..well like you because of the pictures so I kind off lost it when I saw you sitting on the couch I'm really sorry.." Harry gives me a shy smile "It's okay.." 

The girl, Chloe, clears her throat "Derek is your boyfriend?" Her voice is a whisper and her eyes are watery. "Yeah for almost a year I'm sorry.." She sits beside me "'s not your fault..you didn't know I assume" I shake my head. "You want me to invite Derek over so he can explain this shit?" 

***

Chloe called Derek a few minutes ago.The door opens and a tall guy with light brown hair and hazel eyes comes walking in "Hey babe" He leans in to kiss Chloe but she just takes a step back. "Sit" her voice is stern and she gives him a cold look. Derek frowns and it's only then that he notices me sitting in the living room. 

"Louis?" he gulps. "Yeah now sit yo ass down and explain this shit." Derek takes a seat on the couch looking guilty as hell. "Why did you used my pictures?" Harry asks in a small voice. "Okay I'll explain everything just..I- I love you Louis" I look over at Chloe, Harry has his arms wrapped around her giving a kiss on her hair.A few tears roll down her cheek.

"So um I started the account 2 and a half years ago just for fun. A lot of people wanted to be 'friends' with me on that account. I used one of Harry's pictures because  he hasn't manny friends so he wouldn't find out quick and it was easy to post new pictures cuz I could just take pictures of Harry. So um after having the account for six months I came across your account. You were probably the most beautiful person I had ever seen so I decided to get to know you better. After talking with you a few times I realized how sweet and funny you were, but then a few weeks later I met Chloe, Harry's new flatmate. She reminded me of you a little she was a sassy lil shit but at the same time really cute and funny.One day I asked her out because she made me smile and I hadn't done that for a long time. So after a few dates we made it official. We were together for like five months when you admitted your feelings. I was falling for you... So yeah... I dated you because I loved you and also dated Chloe because she reminded me of you so it felt like I could kiss you and touch you.It felt like you were actually here with me.." Derek finished his story.

Chloe stands up slaps Derek across the cheek "fuck you" and walks away."You could have just broke up with her meet up with me and tell me the truth, would be so much easier" Derek sighs "yeah I know but please forgive me I love you almost everything I told you is true" I roll my eyes "Okay tell me the whole truth then." Harry is sitting awkwardly on the other couch and Max and Nev just film everything saying this is good or something. "Well, my jokes were actually Harry's lame jokes my favorite color isn't orange I don't like cats and i-uh.." He glances over at Harry before looking down ashamed "I never lost my sister and mom in a car crash that's also Harry's story.."

I hear a sob and look over to see Harry crying while looking at Derek in disbelief. "Okay what the actual fuck is wrong with you? You use your best friend and then like it isn't enough decide to use a sweet girl too and cheat on her!?"  Harry clears his throat "Leave Derek" Derek raises an eyebrow and looks at him with a bored look "I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE!" everyone in the room flinches Harry's voice is loud and angry his eyes are cold and his muscles are tense. Derek stands up and rushes out of the door. 

"Louis do you want to follow him?" Nev asks "No I'm done with him" Max nods understanding. "Louis can I maybe um talk to you?" Harry asks in his normal shy deep voice. "Yeah sure." I turn towards Nev and Max "Thank you so much I'm sorry for kind of fucking up, you probably can't use this on the show.." Nev just smiles "It's going to be a bit different than normal but to be honest I think its perfect for the show." 

The crew, Max and Nev leave when I assured them I can stay at a friends house close by. "So Louis.. I just want to ask you to tell no one about the um car accident. I told Derek because I trusted him." I give him an assuring smile "I promise Harry." 

We talked a bit getting to know each other.Turns out almost everything Derek ever told about himself was actually something about Harry, so it felt like I already knew him for years. He's a really insecure and shy person but once he feels comfortable he's funny and cheeky.

Chloe came back after an hour and just hang out with us. I ended up having a lot of o fun but when I arrived at stan's house I started realizing everything. He lied...

---------------------------------------------------

hi loves :) thank you so much for reading i have a lot of ideas for this story so I really enjoy writing it please vote maybe even comment :) For everyone who didn't know yet I'm dutch so sorry for my shitty English sometimes.

xoxo C.