Chapter 15

"Butterflies died in my stomach

and the roses wilted too

it seems that

nothing is beautiful anymore

except you."

Song: In my veins - Andrew Belle

-----------------------

Harry's pov

I open the door to my apartment hands shaking and tears blurring my vision. I let myself slide to the ground back resting against the now closed and locked door and bury my face in my hands letting out broken sobs. I thought he cared I thought someone finally cared... Why would anyone care about someone like me? I'm worthless. My legs are pulled up to my chest and I can feel the blood of my cut seeping through my shirt, but I'm too tired to care. All I can think about is Louis. Louis Louis Louis.

But even after all of this I can't find it in me to be angry at Louis or the guy he slept with because I understand. He's skinnier he's funnier he's better looking. I wouldn't choose me either. I get up on shaking legs sitting in front of my piano starting to play automatically.

Nothing goes as planned

Everything will break

People say goodbye

In their own special way

All that you rely on

And all that you can fake

Will leave you in the morning

But find you in the day

Oh, you're in my veins

And I cannot get you out

Oh, you're all I taste

At night inside of my mouth

Oh, you run away

'Cause I am not what you found

Oh, you're in my veins

And I cannot get you out

Everything will change

Nothing stays the same

Nobody here's perfect

Oh, but everyone's to blame

Oh, all that you rely on

And all that you can save

Will leave you in the morning

And find you in the day

Oh, you're in my veins

And I cannot get you out

Oh, you're all I taste

At night inside of my mouth

Oh, you run away

'Cause I am not what you found

Oh, you're in my veins

And I cannot get you out

No, I cannot get you out

Oh no, I cannot get you out

No, I cannot get you

Everything is dark

It's more than you can take

But you catch a glimpse of sun light

Shining, shining down on your face

Your face

Oh your face

Oh, you're in my veins

And I cannot get you out

Oh, you're all I taste

At night inside of my mouth

Oh, you run away

'Cause I am not what you found

Oh, you're in my veins

And I cannot get you out

No, I cannot get you out

Oh, you're in my veins

No, I cannot get you out

Oh no, I cannot get you

Louis' pov

I'm standing in front of his door hearing him sing and play the piano. Tears are rolling down my cheek, thinking about how broken he looked when he saw me, us. How he told me he self-harms... How could he harm his beautiful skin? He's so perfect. Inside and out... "I love you, Harry," I whisper when the song ends. I hear his sobs making me cry even harder.

I knock on his door multiple times begging him to answer. I feel scared and guilty what if he decides to do it again? It'll all be my fault. "Harry please answer me I need to know if you're okay." I hear a cry of pain on the other side of the door. "HARRY WHAT HAPPENED OPEN THE DOOR!" I kick against the door and try to break it open, but then I remember the trick I learned from Zayn. I immediately grab my credit card opening the locked door.

"Harry where are you?" I walk into his bedroom seeing him lying on his bed there's bandage around his stomach partly red with his blood. "Oh my god." I grab his wrist checking his pulse letting out a sigh of relief. He's alive. Suddenly he lets out a little whimper before fluttering his eyes open. "Louis?"

"I'm here Harry. I'm so so-"  "Leave" I sigh "Harry please listen to me." He sits up looking furious. "LEAVE!" he uses all his strength to push me off te bed and drag me to the door slamming it in my face locking it again.

-----------------------

Hi babes

I know that this Chapter is short and shitty, but I came home last night around 4a.m. and fell asleep around 5:30 a.m. so I'm really tired but wanted to update anyway. Hope you enjoyed this chapter atleast a tiny little bit :)

Ow and before I forget I'm working on another story and I'll post it if I have atleast 10 Chapters written. I'm at 3 chapters now so it may take a while but I'm really excited to let you guys read it once it's ready. 

xoxo C.

QOTC: Where do you live?

AOTC:  Holland.