Chapter 6

Hi babes finally  finished this chapter I'm really sorry it took so long but I'm feeling a bit better now so It probably won't take this long to update anymore hope you enjoy this Chapter xoxo C.

————————————————————

Harry's pov

I'm sitting on the couch in Louis flat. "Lou?" He turns to look at me. "I'm busy love." 

"But I want to cuddle" He keeps typing on his laptop "later."  I look at him pouting "Louu." Louis closes his laptop sighing. "C'mere." I cuddle to his side smiling. 

"Hazza?" I flutter my eyes open "Hmm" He chuckles "You fell asleep." I sit up yawning. "Sorry 'm just really sleepy."

"It's okay, but I had to wake you up so I can start making dinner."

***

I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder. "What are you making?" I see a fond smile form on his lips making me smile too. "I'm making chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash."

"Sounds good." Louis continues to cook while I sit on the counter and give him occasional kisses.

***

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I shrug "Have to go back home a bit early need to go to work." I'd rather spent my week with Lou, but money is quite important...

"Ow okay well..what do you want to do after dinner?" I shrug again "I don't know maybe watch  a movie?" 

***

We're cuddled close under a fluffy blanket. My head rests on Lou's chest and his arms are wrapped around my waist, his fingers drawing little patterns on my stomach.

We're both not really paying attention to the movie not caring about who killed who. I sit up slightly suddenly feeling the urge to kiss him. Louis is still looking at the screen. "Lou.." He turns to look at me. I smile "Kiss me." He leans in slowly fluttering his eyes closed as I do the same. Our lips meet in a sweet and tender kiss. 

***

To Louis: Lou? How many people know about us?

From Louis: Why do you want to know babe?

To Louis: Just wondering

From Louis: Wel Liam and zayn know of course and I told my mum and Stan. x 

To Louis: Okay..x

From Louis: What's wrong Love

To Louis: I just wish I could tell my mum and sister about you. Tell them how amazing you are. That I found someone to fix me. Someone who makes me Happy. I wish I could tell them every little thing I love about you. Talk about you so much they would get annoyed with it but smiled anyway.

From Louis: Aww baby :( I wish I could do something for you

To Louis: Just don't leave me That's all you can do :) x

From Louis: I promise Haz. xxx

To Louis: I have to go back to work xxxx

I put my phone in my back pocket and start helping the customers.

When I get home Chloe already made dinner. "So how are things between you and Louis." I start smiling when I hear his name. "Thing are great we went on an amazing date, danced in the moonlight and he's just so amazing Chloe. He's absolute sunshine." 

A soft smile forms on her pink lips. "You're falling for him.."  My cheeks turn pink "I don't know." She stands up and grabs my now empty plate. "It wasn't a question." 

"What do you mean!?" Chloe's laugh fills the room. "I mean that you're falling in love with him." I sit on the counter. "Yeah... I am..." A tear rolls down her cheek. "Hey what's wrong?" I pull her in my arms hugging her tightly. "Don't worry. Happy tears." I pull away a bit to look at her with a questioning look.

"It's just...It makes me so happy to know that you finally found someone who makes you smile all the time. Someone that cares about you and will take care of you." 

***

From Louis: You still awake? xxx

To Louis: No :P xxx

From Louis: haha -.- 

To Louis: Why are you awake at 3 in the morning?

From Louis: I can't sleep. I'm cold :( why are you awake.

To Louis: Was thinking too much

From Louis: Well stop thinking. You need your beauty sleep princes :*

To Louis: Shut up xx

From Louis: Goodnight my princes xxxxx

To Louis: Goodnight prince xxxx

You make my stomach flutter when you message me at 3am at night just to talk to me because you know I'm usually awake. You make me insane but yet so fucking happy at the same time.