Chapter 25

hi babes :)

1.I know I just wrote an A/N (probably no one saw it but still) that I deleted this Chapter and the update would be v v v late BUT I cried for bout 10 minutes got my shit together and re-wrote the chapter in bout 20 minutes * applause* 

2.It's obviously not as good as the first one and there might be a few mistakes but I tried really hard and the most important things are in the chapter so I think I did pretty good in 20 minutes...

3.sorry for the time skip but let's be honest no one wants to read bout 10 chapters that are the exact same as chapter 24 that would be boring af.

4. THE LARRY HUGGED KILLED ME K BYE.

( btw I tried to attach a pic to this chapter to show u why it's har for me to update lately but then my watt pad freaked tf out and died so... no pic I guess.)

xoxo C.

+++++++++++++++++++++

* 3 weeks later *

All I can see is darkness

It surrounds me, suffocates me.

The cold concrete sends shivers up my spine.

Indescribable pain is all I can feel.

I want to wrap the chains around my neck, like a pretty necklace.

Pulling it tighter and tighter till all I can see is nothing

I'm a canvass. A pretty red is covering my arms and tighs. a beautiful shade of purple splattered all over my body and dark blue, almost black, dancing with the purple. A light pink on my knees and hips and even Yellows are carefully painted on my body. I'm an artwork

A waterdrop falls on my head and soft taps are heard. It's soothing, like a slow song on a rainy day. It makes me want to sleep... And then there's a light.

It's not big, but it makes me feel at ease. I wave at the light and the light comes closer. The light has a face... The light is a face. A skin white as snow and eyes as dark as the night. Black smoke covering their body, It's pretty. They lean closer and kiss my forehead. I feel a smile form on my chapped lips.

But then the person is walking away. I try to reach out for them, but I can't... "Where are you going?" I don't get an answer, but they turn around their eyes now a beautiful red. "Who are you?" I can't hear myself but apparently the stranger does. They answer with one simple word. "Death."

x

Louis' pov

It's been 4 weeks since I saw him. 4 weeks of trying to come up with a plan. 4 weeks of tears and sleepless nights.

Zayn even tried to buy drugs because that's how I found him the first time, but the man delivering the drugs was far from Harry... He was buff and looked like he could kill you with his pinky finger. He refused to give Zayn the drugs because he Knew Z was a friend of Harry and didn't trust him. He's lucky that the guy didn't beat him up

So here we are after almost 30 days still with no clue where Harry is.

"Lou honestly give it a rest. You don't even know for sure if he's alive and IF he is, he'd come back when he wants to." I glare at him, "Matthew is a fookin drugs dealer he won't let Harry go just like that Liam!"

That's how most of our conversations go...

He sighs. "Fine do whatever you want but stop harassing my boyfriend about this bullshit." Liam stands up walking out of my apartment, slamming the door behind him.

That's how most of our conversations end....

x

I remember warm hands rubbing my back, slowly tracing my spine. fingers rubbing the soft skin on my hips. A quiet voice singing me to sleep.

But the warmth is just a pillow. the smell is not the same and the voice is jus an echo of what it used to be.

Still, I swear... sometimes when I close my eyes it's almost like he's there.

But I don't want to close my eyes because that means seeing him, but waking up in a cold and empty bed. No strong arms around me or the smell of waffles traveling through my apartment.

3 AM I'm going crazy.

4 AM I need him

5 AM I feel an indescribable pain.

6 AM I feel numb.

Another day wasted.

Get up. Take a shower. Brush your teeth. Get dressed. Try to find Harry.

Every day's the same. Driving around to find him see him. Go home come up with a plan. Eat. Continue.

But I'm done waiting.

I'm going to get him back, and I'm going to do it right now.

++++++++++++++

Thoughts? :)