Chapter 34

Hi babes,

I know this is super late but There's a lot of stress in my life rn.

I know no one cares about htis but the reason I update late quite often. I've been really sick for bout 5 years n the doctors can't find anything n I'm just done with like all the appointments but now my mum thinks I might have lupus or something. so that means more test wich I don't want.

My mum and stepdad are getting a divorce after 10 years and I can't go to school bc of my health so I might have to go to a mental hospital kind of thing.

Sorry for the rant. ANYWAY.

!! smut warning. ;););););) !!

and yeh enjoy the chapter.

xoxo C.

+++++++++++++++++++

Harry's pov

"C'mon babe." Louis wraps his arms around my waist helping me to the car. We somehow convinced the doctor to let me go home for one night so I could sleep in my own bed (Louis' bed) and just be with Louis for a few hours without doctors or machines attached to me.

When we arrive at his flat I freeze a little. It's been quite a while since I've been here. Louis notices my discomfort and quickly pulls me in his arms. "It's okay love, you'll be okay."

I slowly get out of the car waiting till Louis grabs my hand and make our way to the right floor. Once we enter his apartment I feel all the worries go away. I feel home.

"I don't really have any groceries... I can make you some tea, though?" I nod happily. I haven't had tea in ages. He kisses my cheek and makes his way to the kitchen.

When I look around I notice not much had changed, it was a bit messier and there are no candles since I wasn't there to secretly buy them for him.

I walk to the bedroom and see he actually has a new bed and the picture of us that used to be on his nightstand is now gone. I try to push the depressing thoughts aside and look around a bit more.

When I open one of the drawers I see my old journal How did he get that? I slowly open it and see a bit of the ink is smudged. It looks like tears have fallen on the pages. Tears of pain and pure sadness.

"You okay love?" I turn around to see Louis standing in the door frame. "Yeah just wondering how you got my journal." A small smile is placed on my lips so he can see I'm not angry just confused.

"Matt send it to me, well I think it was matt." I feel guilt wash over me, Louis had to go through so much just because I'm an idiot. "'m so sorry Lou."

He gently cups my jaw, "Don't ever apologize for something he did." Instead of answering I kiss his lips. It's like a quiet promise to stop blaming ourselves.

I slowly part my lips to trace his bottom lip with my tongue. He gasps a little out of surprise. I never initiated something like this so I get that he's a little surprised.

I love the build up.

How our touching turns into grabbing.

soft lips into passionate tongues.

and out heartbeats getting faster and faster.

his small hands grab my shirt to pull me closer while his lips make their way to my jaw. Soft featherlight kisses are placed on my neck till he reaches the skin under my jaw and feels me shudder.

He sucks and bites the spot, leaving an obvious love bite. I moan softly and pull Louis closer to the bed. Our lips meet again and we only break apart to pull of out shirts.