Chapter 32

Hi babes,

WARNING: shamless self promo lmao.

I started writing a new book called yoga class and uploaded the first chapter a few days ago Id'reaaalllyyy appreciate it if someone would give it a try. 

Enjoy the chapter :)

xoxo C.

+++++++++++

I'm shaking when I finally reach the door to Harry's hospital room. It still feels like this is some sick joke.

I open the door slowly revealing a pale and exhausted looking Harry, his eyes are closed and it actually looks still in a coma... When I sit on the side of his bed his eyes flutter open.

my heart stops beating and all the oxygen leaves my lungs. He's awake. His eyes are so beautiful, I missed staring at them. "L-Louis." His voice is barely a whisper and I almost miss what he said but I grab his hand when I realise he said my name.

It looks like he's trying to say more but I shush him, "It's okay baby, I'm here, I always will be, don't worry. You need to rest we'll talk later." His eyes slip shut again but this, time there's a small smile on his chapped lips.

x

Five days later Harr's finally able to speak without falling asleep after one word. "I missed you so much my angel." A tear rolls down my cheek landing in Harry's cheek. "I-I missed You t-too." His voice still cracks terribly, but I'm happy he can talk again sort of.

I obviously want to ask him a shitload of questions and tell him how much I missed him and how much I love him. But that will have to wait.

"L-Lou, I'm so.... s-so sor-sorry." I rub soft circles on his tummy. "Don't you even dare apologise. none of this is your fault baby."

How can he think this is his fault? I cheated on him. Matthew abused him, locked him up and tried to kill him. How is any of that his fault? He's been through so much pain and he still blames himself.

Suddenly I hear a sob, I look down to see Harry crying into his pillow. I immediately crawl into bed with him pulling him against my chest whispering calming words to him.

I sigh with the realisation he's not just a little broken, he's completely shattered apart. And I don't know if it's possible to fix something when all you have is pieces of a shattered heart and the rest is burned to ashes.

But I will try. For him, I'll fight as long and as hard as I need to. I won't make the same mistakes anymore. I'm not going to leave him again.

x

Harry's pov ( heh I know u luv meh)

Some days, I feel everything at once. Other days, I feel nothing at all.

I don't know what's worse tho. Drowning beneath the waves or dying from the thirst.

I've been awake for almost 2 weeks now and I've been and absolute mess. Yes, I'm so incredibly happy I have my Louis back.

But it's like no one really realises what happened. I've been beaten up countless of times, tossed in the basement like trash while my ribs where broken.

I felt like I wasn't alive anymore but was forced to breathe.

I made my skin break and watched the blood cover my body, cutting and cutting till I would finally pass out,

I've been starved, abused mentally and physically.

I've been chained up to a ceiling with broken bones and bleeding wrists.

I've been destroyed.

And I don't know how I'm supposed to survive this.

++++++++

LIL FROG IS AWAKE :)))))))))))))))

thoughts?