Chapter 28

Hi babes :)

This chapter starts like from 2 days before the end of last Chapter. Kind of... idk if you understand me. It's like the day Lou got the text from H.

anyway ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)))

xoxo C.

+++++++++++++++

1 day earlier

Harry's pov

The last 2 days were hell. I've been chained up to the wall and have been like that for more than 48 hours. I get water and a tiny bit of food, just enough to keep me a life.

They haven't even put me in the room, it sounds like a good thing but being in that room at least gives me the chance to stretch my legs and sit on a wooden floor instead of concrete.

I hear someone unlock the door and walk in. I don't even bother with looking up to see who it is because everyone here just wants me dead.

"Good afternoon Harry." I immediately recognize the voice as Matt's. "Look what I found in your little room." I look up to see him holding a piece of paper, but then it hits me. Louis' letter.

Why was I so stupid to put it there!? "Now, I personally think it would be nice to send him a message." I can't say anything... partly because I'm dehydrated but also because I'm in shock. What if he hurts Louis.

"What should we sent," he asks while pulling out his phone. "How about... I love you too Louis. Meet me at 'the alley' tomorrow at 5 x H."

He's typing on his phone with a nasty smirk on his face enjoying the 'power' he has. "Oh and not to forget 'p.s. don't reply Matt can't find out about this.' We have to make it look real in it?"

Tears are slowly rolling down my cheeks. If Louis gets hurt it's all my fault. I didn't mean for this to happen... I'm just broken and went to the person that offered me love. I'm so stupid for not forgiving Lou as soon as he said sorry about cheating on me.

If I wasn't so selfish everyone would be safe now.

"Don't cry Harry he's not the one who's going to get hurt." With that, he turns around and walks out of the door locking it again. Leaving me confused and scared.

x

"Goodmorning sunshine." I tiredly open my eyes groaning when the sunlight shines in my eyes. I hear a soft giggle. "C'mon Hazza it's almost 12, I want to be at the park before that."

What....? Park? I open my eyes again looking around the room. I feel someone's arms around me and soft lips pressing light kisses against my bare skin.

I turn around and see the most beautiful pair of blue eyes staring back at me. "Louis!?" He has a confused expression on his face but is still smiling. "Yeah... What's wrong babe had a bad dream?"

I blink a few times trying to process what happened. Everything was a dream? "Oh my god, I love you so so much Lou." I wrap my arms around him holding him tightly.

Tears are streaming down my face, but I don't even care at this moment. Everything seemed so real. I thought I would never see him again. His soft chuckle breaks my thoughts. "I love you too baby. You know that right?" I nod, my face still buried in his neck. "Yeah I-I do but I thought I lost you..."

"Why would you think that love? I'd never leave you." He gently cups my cheek and captures my lips in a soft kiss.

I suddenly jolt awake breathing heavily. I quickly look around seeing I'm still in the basement. "Fuck!"

The door swings open, Matt, Kian and Mike. "Hello to you too..." Mike and Kian come walking towards me. Kian hands me some water and helps me drink it before they start to unchain me; Kian more careful than Mike.

My wrists and ankles hurt like hell. They hand me my clothes and with a little help I get dressed. "What are you going to do to me?" Matt just smirks and gestures for Mike and Kian to take me upstairs.

When they put me in a room I've never been in before they wait in silence till Matt walks in and tells them to leave.

"So Harry... Would you like to see your boyfriend again?" My head snaps up and my eyes widen. Did they get him? did they hurt him? "Don't worry we didn't do anything to him. It's just a question." He walks around the room his fingers tracing old pictures. "I'm pretty sure I already know the answer tho."

Suddenly he's in front of me gripping my hair and yanking my head back. "Answer me when I ask you a question." I gulp. "Y-Yeah I want to see him again." It would be dumb to tell him I don't want to see Lou, he never believes that.

"Well guess what slut?" He grins coming closer to my face his voice only a whisper. "You'll never see him again."

x

"Kian prepare the drugs, please." Kian's eyes widen slightly and hesitantly walks away to do what he's told.

What does he need to 'prepare'? I sigh deeply, my whole body hurts from the beating I took after Matt kindly told me I'd never see my boyfriend again.

There are only a few options really.

He's going to kill me.

He's going to kill Louis.

Or he'll lock me in his house for the rest of my life.

I don't know wich one sounds better... option one or three.

It's 4 PM wich means we're almost going to Louis. Well, that's what Matt texted him I have no idea what his plan is to be honest. I look up when Kian comes walking back into the room. He hands something to Matt and then they both turn to look at me.

Matt with a smirk and Kian with a hopeful look. I don't know why he looks hopeful... My arm is lifted by someone I don't remember the name of. I see Matt hold a needle or something like that and walk closer to me. I'm still dizzy and not function properly so the moment the needle is already in my arm I realize what he's doing.

I try to pull away and kick around but with 4 people holding you down it's quite hard to escape. The needle is pulled out of my arm and a blindfold is put over my eyes.

x

I'm in a car, it feels like we've been driving for hours. the blindfold is still placed over my eyes, they tied my wrist and ankles with a scratchy rope. I already threw up multiple times and a layer of sweat is covering my body.

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open and eventually just let them slip shut. Just for a few minutes.

The feeling in my body is slowly fading away. It starts with my legs and not much later my arms are starting to get numb as well. It feels like I'm slowly dying... The only movement I make is the uncontrollable shivering.

Suddenly the car stops the feeling in my legs, arms and torso are completely gone. My eyes won't open and I feel my heart beat slowing down.

I'm pulled out of the car and hear whispering. It sounds like the whispering is getting further and further away from me, but I'm pretty sure they're still in the exact same spot.

I think they're dragging me somewhere, but maybe we're not even moving.

"Here's your little boy toy." I feel my head hitting the ground. I try to stay 'awake' with all the strength I have left, but feel myself giving up.

"No! Harry, please wake up baby." is the last thing I hear before everything is gone.

++++++++++++

So.... the weather? *laughs nervously*

thoughts?